Part 1: E.4.

(unedited)

Sidharth's felt a pain to see Shehnaaz subtly smile even though she was in a captive just like a zoo animal.

Keshov returns with fish and sea weeds for her to eat. Sidharth opens the packet and looks at the contents.

"Mineral water?", Sidharth looks at Keshov in an unamused expression.

"Woh khaane ke baad usko paani bhi chahiye hoga na isiliye leke aaya", says Keshov.

"Keshov, woh already paani mein hi rehti hai, usko alag se kaise paani pilaayenge?", Asks Sidharth.

"Udi baba, meine ye socha hi nahi. Woh pehli baar maine jalpadi dekhi hena isiliye..", he says.

Sidharth chuckles.

"Ek secret batau Keshov?", Says Sidharth gesturing him to come closer.

"Haan batao sir, maiy kisiko noi bataunga..", says Keshov going close to him

"Maine bhi pehli baar jalpari dekhi hai", Sidharth speaks in his ears. Keshov looks at him in surprise and then both laugh and high-five.

"I like your company already, Keshov!", Says Sidharth

"Me too sir, log mera chosma aur accent dekh ke mera mozak bonate hai. They coll me Chomu. But you are the only one appreciating my talents.", Says Keshov

"I can feel your pain bro kyuki mera bhi yahi haal hai.", Says Sidharth pressing his shoulders.

"This borld is only for Sundor lok. People are nice towards them and only they have right to decide.", Says Keshov.

"Even I thought so but it's not true. Problem isn't with beauty. Problem logon ki mentality mein hai warna Shehnaaz I mean Flora ko hi dekho. Itni sundar hoke bhi ek chidiyaghar ke jaanwar jaise treatment mil raha hai. Does she deserve this? Zindagi mein pehli baar I am feeling bad for being a scientist.", He says looking at Flora.

Flora was exploring her new home. She touched the air pump curiously from which the bubbles were raising. The machine vibrated a little scaring her. She stumbled and swam behind the rock which she for some reason assumed as the safest place in the entire aquarium.

Keshov chuckled witnessing it but Sidharth couldn't smile on her situation.

"She is so funny", said Keshov.

"She is curious just like a little baby born in this world.", He said admiring her.

"Hmmm..", hums Keshov.

"Chalo, dekhte hai apni Flora ma'am kya khaayengi?", Sighs Sidharth.

Sidharth takes the seaweeds and climbs up the ladder and drops it into the water. At first, she gets scared and swims away from the place where he was dropping the sea weeds. When he climbs down the ladder to get fish, she slowly goes near it and finds out a not so fresh food for her but since she was hungry, she gobbles it.

"Sir, se kaacche.. I mean she is eating.", Says Keshov pointing his fingers at her in surprise.

"Puff, yes!!", Sighs Sidharth.

"Sir, let's try maach now", suggests Keshov.

"Hmmm..", hums Sidharth and climbs the ladder again and dumps the dead fish one by one.

Flora looks up at the dead fish falling one by one around her and floating upward. Sidharth smilingly gets down only to find Flora had stopped eating her seaweed and sadly looking up at those floating fish corpses. She was mourning their death. She held the fish corpse in her hand and touched to her head as if paying her tribute to them. She then went back to her rock and sat with her back facing towards Sidharth and Keshov. Her head hung down to depict her sadness.