Part 2: E.17.

Check if you've read the previous update.

Unedited update

_________________

Shehnaaz looked at the florally decorated bed in amazement. Sidharth smiled looking at his innocent wife.

"Kullu.. fool", she said sitting on the bed and filling her nostrils with the aroma of the jasmine.

"Fool nahi.. Phool hota hai.. Fool toh kuch aur hota hai.", He said embracing her into his arms from behind.

"Fool", she said playing with the jasmine garland by making it swing, which hung infront of her. He rolled his eyes and made her turn to face him.

"Idhar dekho.. phool hota hai.. fool nahi.. bolo ph.. ph.. phool..", he said stressing on the phonics.

"Ph.. ph.. phool..", she repeated making him laugh loudly.

"Haan.. par yeh ph.. ph.. nahi bolna.. samjhi?", he said.

She nods her head in agreement.

"Achcha batao kya samjhi?", He asked.

"Ph.. ph.. nahi.. Ooool", she said making him facepalm. She giggled loudly.

"Uska pata nahi but tum zarur fool ho..", he said leaning closer to her and biting her cheek romantically.

"Aahh..", she moaned. He hugged her close to his heart and she hugged him back with same intensity.

"Shehnaaz.. pata hai aaj apni suhaagraat hai.. Main tumse bahut pyaar karta hoon aur tumhe woh sab dena chahta hoon jo harr pati apni patni ko deta hai. Dher saara pyaar!! Par tum itni masoom ho na ki mujhe tumhe thoda sa bhi dard hoga yeh sochke hi darr lagta hai aur mere seene mein dard hota hai. Pyaar mein hi sahi main tumhe koi dard nahi pahuchaana chaahta.", He said kissing her knuckles.

She smiled not fully understanding what he meant by the pain he was talking about.

"Kuch samjhi?", He asked.

"Dard nahi... Dher saara pyaar..", she summed up with her limited vocabulary list.

"Haan, dher saara pyaar without dard.", He pressed his lip thin and nodded in agreement.

"Kullu.. I love you.", She said looking at his dull face who was lost in his thoughts of going far from her for somedays. He looked at her childlike innocent face from the corner of his eyes.

"Par iska matlab yeh nahi ki main tumhe kuch nahi karunga.. pura sataunga.. haq hai mera..", he said tickling her tummy. She giggles and twists and rolls in her place lying on the bed.

"Kullu.. kullu.. kullu..", she gasps unable to take the tickles. He stops the torture and lies beside her. He kissed her lips and cuddled with her until they fell asleep in each other's embrace.

.
.
.
.

"Good morning Shehnaaz di..", greets Meera.

"Good Morning Meera", said Shehnaaz.

"Aww.. aap kitni cute ho.. Sidharth jiju ne aapko raat bhar sataaya toh nahi?", Teased Meera.

"Kullu.. gudgudhi kiya..", giggled Shehnaaz reminiscing last night. Meera laughed out loud listening to her cute talks.

"Aur.. aur kya kiya? Pyaar kiya?", Asks Meera in a teasing tone.

"Haan, dher saara pyaar without dard", Shehnaaz uttered the same words which Sidharth had said last night.

"Huh? Matlab.. aww di aapke kullu bahut hi pyaare hai bilkul aapke jaise. Woh apne pati hone ka dharam bahut achche se nibbha rahe hai.. Aap bahut hi nadaan hai. Woh shayad aapki isi maasumiyat ke wajah se aapko koi dard nahi dena chahte. Main aapko sikhaungi, woh sab joh ek patni apne pati ke liye karti hai.. dheere dheere.", Said Meera hugging Shehnaaz. Meera realised how loving and caring Sidharth was towards the child-like Shehnaaz and how important it is for Shehnaaz to grow up into a full-fledged woman now.