Part 1: E.1.

<Unedited>

"Sidharth, yeh tumhaari gardan ke piche kala sa kuch laga hai.", Says his classmate.

"Kahi woh nazar ka teekha toh nahi? Jaise maa bachpan mein lagati hai.", Other girl says.

"Dekhe toh! Ha ha ha.. lagta hai Janvi ne apne Jaanu ke liye lagaya hai. Kitni obsessed hai tumhaari girlfriend.", Laughs another.

Sidharth feels embarrassed on such comments. The next day when he gets ready to go to college, he is stopped by his mother.

"Sidharth, ek minute beta.", Says his mother and she tries putting a black kajal mark on his neck.

"Maa please! Nahi lagwaana yeh sab. 20 saal ka ho gaya hoon. Kab tak aise teeka lagaogi?", He jerks her hand away and speaks to her in frustration.

His mother looks at him in shock but he ignores her staring eyes and leaves to college.

"Jaan, kya kar rahe ho?", Janvi asks

"Lab mein hoon toh obviously experiment hi karunga na? Naa ki bhangda.", He speaks in frustration as his mood was off due to the guilt of being disrespectful towards his mother.

"Hmmm.. arey arey pata hai.. par main toh ishaq farmaane aayi hoon apne boyfriend se experiment ke bahaane.. Aaj kuch naya experiment karte hai romance mein..", she says winking.

"Janvi, dheere bolo professor hai waha aur apne experiment pe focus karo. Kahi kuch gadbad ho gayi toh lene ke dene padh jaayenge.", He says.

"Problem toh tumhe hogi jab main aaj tumhe smooch ke alawa kuch aur bhi karungi.. bahut ho gayi ab.. hum bade ho gaye hai kuch naya try karte hai.. romance mein tadka dalne ka time aa gaya hai.", She teases him.

"Iske liye puri zindagi padhi hai. Filhaal padhaayi pe focus karna hai. Iss baar mere kam marks aaye hai. I have to put extra efforts. Kuch saal siddhat se mehanat karunga to achieve my dream.", He said.

"Huh! Pyaar sirf main hi karti hoon tunse. Tumhe toh meri koi chinta hi nahi hai. You don't love me", she complains while mixing a chemical absent mindedly into a beaker having another chemical. Sidharth looks at her pouring it and panics and acts immediately by pushing her away to save her only to succumb to an explosion of chemicals on his right side of his face.

He falls on ground shrieking in pain and is rushed to the hospital. His mother rushes to the hospital upon hearing the news. She prays to God while his son is being treated inside.

The doctor informs his mother that his face and hand is burnt permanently due to its contact with the acid however they were yet to check if his vision was affected by the accident.

This left his mother devastated. She cried her heart out alone in the hospital washroom. She knew she shouldn't fall weak infront of her son so that he requires to deal with the world. Her tears would make him weak hence she made herself prepared for everything. However, deep down in her heart she kept praying to God to keep his vision unharmed.

He gains consciousness and finds his mother sitting infront of him.

"Maa..", he calls.

"Sidhaaarth, thank God tumhe hosh aaya.", She says with a smile.

"Maa.. woh meri friend Janvi kaisi hai?", He asks as he remembers the incident.

"Sab thik hai, tum kaise ho?", She asks.