Part 2: E.13.

Check if you've read the previous two updates before proceeding.

This update is on special request.. enjoy and don't forget to vote. I am reading all your comments, just that I am not able to comment back to many because it takes almost an hour more to reply. I chose to write the update instead to keep you all smiling. Love you all. ❤️❤️

Please don't stop commenting.

____

"Kya? Agar Vikram marr gaya toh tum kaun ho?", Asked Sidharth.

There was a sudden change in Vikram's facial expression which showed pain.

Flashback:

Being a king, Matsyaraaj's responsibility towards his clan was overpowered and Matsya's ignorance called for severe punishment. He banished her from the clan by cursing her to turn into human and revoking all her magical powers.

She saw her family and entire flock one last time before accepting the punishment of serving the life long sentence. Slowly her eyes shut and all her memories wiped off, her body entirely converted into human body as her tail vanished and a pair of legs appeared instead. The only word that left her mouth before she became a clean slate was Kullu which was the only thing remained with her in her new form.

Matsyaraaj ordered his entire clan to relocate to a new place since he didn't wanted the human, on whom Matsya had used her magic, to find their existence or chase and harm their entire flock.

All the mermans and mermaids followed their leader and swam away from their existing home in search of their new home. However, Dhruv, the young merman who was extremely attracted to Matsya, didn't leave. He looked at the human form of Mastya sinking in the water. He picked her naked floating human figure and swam up because he knew humans couldn't survive under water. He placed her on the rock bed wandering how he could help her?

The two lifeless bodies floated on the blue water bed. He jumped into the ocean again and caught the male floating figure. He sacrificed all his magical powers to transition his own soul into the male human body. Though the soul was transitioned into new body, the mind and it's memories, skills, behaviour of the body which belonged to an obsessed and rich, Vikram, overpowered the conscious soul. The only thing which connected to Dhruv's soul was his fondness to Matsya. He immediately picked up Matsya and took her to the hospital where she spent over a month and half in coma. Over this period Dhruv's soul and Vikram's mind often conflicted. The mind of Vikram who was obsessed with Maya controlled Dhruv's soul while his obsession for Maya was now shifted to Matsya a.k.a Shehnaaz.

Flashback ends.

"Shehnaaz was banished by her parents because of me?", Asked Sidharth.

"Haan. She sacrificed a lot for you. (The emotional Dhruv was suddenly overtaken by Vikram's mind) Jaise maine apna soul apne Maya ke liye sacrifice kiya. Main Maya ko kisi bhi keemat main kisi ur ka hone nahi dunga. Kaha hai meri Maya? Maya.. Maya..", yelled Vikram loudly.

Sidharth observed the changes and realised that awakening Dhruv's soul is the only way he can get rid of Vikram's obsessed mind. While he contemplated all the possibilities, Vikram fell on the ground with thud. His head was bleeding profusely. Sidharth was shocked. He looked up to find Bijli standing with a copper vase in her hand.

"Bijli? Yeh tumne kya kiya?", Sidharth looked stunned at her.

"Agastya ji, aapko yaha se nikalna chahiye, agar yeh jag gaya toh aap kabhi iske changul se azad nahi ho payenge..", said Bijli.

He looked at Vikram's body lying on the floor unconscious.

Bijli sahi bol rahi hai, yeh agar utt gaya toh main shayad apni Shehnaaz ko kabhi mil nahi paunga. Par ek insaan hone ke naate main isko aise marne ke liye nahi choddh sakta. Main zindagi bhar iss guilt ko leke jee nahi paunga.