Part 1: E.2.

Sidharth went closer to the aquarium's glass and looked at her in amazement. She was the most beautiful girl, well half girl he ever saw. He couldn't say mermaid because she was the only mermaid he or infact anyone ever saw until now.

As soon as the little box was submerged into the bigger aquarium, the door of smaller box opened. Flora was now released. The earlier box was like a tiny cell which didn't allow her to move freely. She couldn't even stretch her hands and could touch the glass walls on all four sides. She hesitantly swam outside the box into the big aquarium. It had sea weeds, sand, pebbles and big rocks as well. She swam to and fro unable to understand what the two tailed species wanted to do with her. She was scared as she was away from her territory, her home and family. When the smaller box was lifted back, she was petrified and moved back away from the box. Her back touched the glass of aquarium and she turned around to find Sidharth standing behind the other side and gazing at her. Her face showed terrified expression as she moved away from him.

It was a familiar expression which he had been always getting from people he met. He had forgotten himself looking at her and that expression brought him back to the bitter reality. He misunderstood her to be scared of his distorted and disfigured face while she was scared of all the alien activity happening around her.

Flashback:

"Aunty, mujhe Sidharth se milna hai. Kya main aaj usse mil sakti hoon?", Janvi requested. She wasn't allowed to met him ever since the accident. Only his closed family members were allowed to meet him until now.

"Tum Janvi ho na?", Sidharth's mother asked.

Janvi nods her head.

"Hosh mein aate hi usne sabse pehle tumhara hi naam liya. Woh tumhare thik hone ka khabar sunke khush hua.", She said.

"Kya main use mil sakti hoon?", Janvi asked again.

"Hmmm.. Abhi woh rest kar raha hai. Baad mein mil lena.", His mother said to avoid her from meeting and reacting in a way which would hurt him.

Janvi nods and leaves. When his mother leaves the hospital, she sneaks into his ward. She had been feeling guilty for being the cause of accident that day however, little did she expect to find his face distorted and burnt.

She screams getting scared and closes her eyes.

"Janvi.. Janvi, are you alright?", Asks Sidharth going close to her. She hugs him with her eyes closed.

"Sidharth, I saw a ghost in your room.", She says clinging onto his body.

"No Janvi, there isn't any ghost. It's me Sidharth.", He says.

She lifts her head and looks at his face and shrieks again pushing him away from herself.

"Janvi", calls Sidharth with a heavy pain filled voice.

She was confirmed that it was indeed Sidharth and his handsome face was no more appealing but burnt and scary. She puts her head down unable to look at his face.

"I.. I.. I am sorry Sidharth. That accident happened due to my neg.. negligence.", She fumbles while avoiding to see his face.

Sidharth looks at her helplessly. The girl who would climb up to the first floor risking her life to see him, was no more interested in looking at his face. He was hurt. There was a dead silence.

"Baito Janvi.", Said Sidharth

"Sidharth.. I have decided to take up modelling instead of Science. It isn't my forte. I am going out of India for the same.", Says Janvi.