Part 1: E.6.

Please check if you've read the earlier update.

(Unedited)

It was Saturday morning, Flora woke up expecting Sidharth to log in as usual. Her face brightened when the door nob of the lab clunk. She swirled and swam around in joy. She swam up to the top and popped her head out of water.

"Kullu.. Kullu.. Kullu..", she said sweetly.

But her face fell when she saw a maintenance guy coming inside. She went and sat on the shell bed with a disheartened face.

The maintenance guy climbed up the ladder and dropped the sea weeds and food for fish and turtle into the water. He got down and ogled at Flora. She wasn't bothered about his presence as she had seen him earlier as well in Sidharth's presence.

He went out of the lab. She swam to the sea weeds and ate it silently sitting on the shell. She kept looking at the door while the gold fishes swam up to her and tickled her and played with her. With every passing second she grew anxious and started to feel that probably Sidharth won't come back as his sad face flashed in her memory.

In the afternoon, the door opened again and it was the same maintenance guy with another colleague of his. She was lying on her bed and saw them with plain expression.

"Arey, yaar Mangu yeh jalpari toh bahut khabsoorat hai bey.", Said his colleague.

"Haan bey Golu, bahut tadkila maal hai.", Said Mangu.

"Iski neeli aankhein daaru se bhi naseeli hai..", said Golu

"Aur uski chhaati bahut Raseeli..", said Mangu.

"Aur ek apni lugaai, choosa hua aam.. Yeh kono kaat thi hai kaa?", Golu enquires.

"Abey nahi, yeh gaai hai gaai.. maine dekha uss jale muh wale saab ko kal paani mein utar the.. darr ke maare unke angh se aise lippat gayi ki mere pure badan mein current daud gayi.", Said Mangu.

"Phir toh hum bhi lippat ke thoda current ka pheel le lete hai.. kaa bolat hai?", Suggests Golu.

"Haan bey, meri lugaai sasuri apne maike gayi hai.. kal raat iska dyaan lagake maine apne haaton se khudhka liya. Aaj toh isko chookar hi maze lunga..", said Mangu

"Haan chal, waise bhi purey building mein hum dono hi toh hai aur ek do security guarad jo gate pe baite hai. Par agar isne kahi apna muh khola toh?", Asks Golu.

"Arey, yeh kaha bolat hai? Goongi hai sasuri.", Said Mangu.

They both high-five while laughing loudly. He leaves the seaweed pack on the table and they both take off their shirts and pants. They were now in their undies.

Flora looks at them puzzled for her the clothing or nude skin didn't make much sense.

"Pehle main jaunga.", Says Mangu and climbs up the ladder. After reaching at the edge, he shows thumbs up to Golu and dives into the aquarium. Golu climbs the ladder while Flora gets scared of an unknown intruder into her space. She runs behind the shells in fear however Mangu swims and approaches her. He tries groping her twins. She moves back swiftly to escape and in the hustle her pearl necklace given by Sidharth breaks and scatters on the floor.

While Mangu swam up to grab some air, his friend, Golu dives into the water and chases her. She hits him with her tail causing him shriek in pain. He goes up to gasp some oxygen and the two decide to attack together since water was her territory and they fighting alone with her would make them weak.

Mangu holds her by her hair locking her movement while Golu approaches with the intention of squeezing her private part. She hits him with her tail loudly making him travel far and hit his head to the shell bed.