PART 2: Prologue

Check if you've read the previous update given in the morning
________________

Nurse startles when she finds a hoodie guy standing infront of a crib in a neonatal ward. She could only see the person's back.

"Kaun? Kaun ho tum?", She nervously yells at him from far.

The hoodie guy puts down the new born baby back into the crib carefully.

"Bachcha churaane aaye ho..? help help! Chor chor chor..", she screams when the guy dodges her and runs out of the ward. Bumping into few people on the way, while being chased the guy sneaks into a private ward to escape. There was a pin drop silence in the ward. Only thing he heard was his loud pounding heartbeats and the beeping sound of ECG monitor behind the curtain. He slowly peeps through the curtain and finds a patient lying on the bed. When he hears the footsteps approaching him, he runs into the attached toilet to hide himself.

A young, handsome man dressed in three piece suit enters the ward. He goes and sits on the chair beside the bed and holds the patient's hand in his. He caresses the patient's visible side of the cheek with his thumb delicately.

"Maya, aur kitne din logi sweetheart? Mujhse ab aur sabar nahi ho raha.. himmat haar jaaunga agar tum jaldi thik nahi huyi toh..", he cried grasping her hand into both his hand.

The hoodie guy peeked in through the little gap between the bathroom door. His eyes filled with tears upon witnessing the man's helplessness and the fight with his fate to save his loved one. He reminisced the day when he helplessly lost his love.

Flashback: (1 month earlier)

Phone rings

"Hello", said Sidharth.

"Hello Mister, when are you returning my Yacht? You took it on rent for 3 days and today is the fourth day. I have yet another customer who wants to hire it?", the owner of the yacht barks annoyingly.

"I will return it today itself.", Replied Sidharth in his depressed tone before disconnecting. He had been waiting at the same place where she bid goodbye to him three days back. His eyes glued at the same place where she immersed herself with that sweet yet a sorrowful smile on her face.

If it was old Sidharth, he would have ended his life instantly but this Sidharth was built in pain over the years. For the promise he had made to his mother that he would never take any extreme step in life, come what may.

When he got the call he realised that his Shehnaaz would have been happier with her family in her world and she won't return ever to him and his world. He would return to his world as well but he was sure that his heart would never return from this place where she left him. It will be still there waiting for her to return to him one day.

As he maneuvered the yacht to leave, his eyes kept staring back with a hope until he lost the sight of it.
.
.
.
"Keshov", called Sidharth standing outside the gate of IRC.

Keshov turned around with a surprised smile recognizing the voice however the smile turned into a puzzled expression when he saw an unfamiliar face.

"Aap kon?", Asked Keshov.

"Si.. Sidharth..", he said with tear filled eyes.

"Kon Sidharth?", He asked with a doubt to confirm.

"Sidharth Adhikari", the tear which he held, escaped his eyeslids and now continued it's journey towards the south.

"Sir? Aap..?", He said surprised. Sidharth hugged him and sulked softly. All he wanted was a shoulder to cry and the only person he was close to after his mother and Shehnaaz was Keshov, who came into his life on the same day as Shehnaaz. Keshov couldn't control himself from getting emotional. He patted his back until he successfully closed the lid of his overflowing sorrow.