Part 2: E.18.

Before you start reading check if you've read the previous update.

Unedited hain.. kindly adjust.
_________

"Final call for passenger, Mr. Agastya Rao on flight no. SN1227. Your flight will take off in the next 10 minutes. Please report to the gate no. 12 immediately. Thank you.", Said the announcement at the airport.

"That's me! Oh no!! Which way for gate no. 12?", Sidharth asks as he was scanned by the security.

"Straight, deadend left. You have to hurry. Don't forget to collect your bag, belt and mobile.", Said the security guard.

"Thanks", Sidharth nods and picks up his belongings which arrived through the scanner immediately. He races towards the gate no. 12 hurriedly.

"Agastya Rao..", he says panting heavily by handing his passport and boarding pass at the gate counter which was about to be closed.

"You're just in time else would have missed your flight..", said the lady behind the counter.

"Pufff...", He bends down huffing and puffing after an intense cardio workout which he had running from one end to another within a short period.

"You may board the flight, Sir. Your flight is about to take off.", Said the lady.

"Thank.. You..", he said in between puffs while collecting the passport and the part of boarding pass. Loosening his collar to grab some fresh air, he proceeds towards the aircraft door and is greeted by the airhostess with folded hands.

All the passengers had settled down so he quickly moves towards his seat. Pushing his bag into the luggage compartment on the top, he occupies his economy class seat. He looks up and adjusts the aircon vent properly and shuts his eyes close leaning his head back to his seat.

There is a beep before the airhostess starts giving the take-off instruction.

"...During the journey, please keep your mobile phones off at all times.."

"Shehnaaz...", He blurts having been reminded of mobile phone. Grabbing his phone from his pocket, he quickly puts on his headphone and makes a video call to Keshov.

"Hello Keshov. Shehnaaz kaha hai? Woh thik haina?", He asked as soon as his call got received.

"Hmm.. haan Sir. Woh..", said Keshov looking at the sulking Shehnaaz.

"Kullu..", Shehnaaz raced towards the phone and snatched it from Keshov's hand.

Sidharth and Shehnaaz both stared at each other in silence as if they were looking at each other after decades even though it had been just a little over 2 hours.

"Ro rahi thi?", Sidharth asks.

She nods yes.

"Kya bola tha maine tumhe? Rona nahi bola tha na?", He asked her pretending to scold her.

"Kullu.. kab aaoge?", She asked innocently with a sulking tone.

"Hmmm... Nahi aaunga..", he scolds.

"Kullu.. ", she starts crying.

"Shehnaaz.. Sweetheart chup ho jao.. mera kehneka matlab tha ki agar aisa ro-ogi toh nahi aaunga.. rona nahi.. tab main jaldi aaunga..", he explained as if he was explaining a little kid.

"Sir, please switch-off your mobile phone.", Requests airhostess. Sidharth looks at her and nods his head by showing her his index finger to give him a minute more. The airhostess nods her head.

"Rona nahi..", Shehnaaz nods no, wiping her tears.

"Good Girl Shehnaaz. Ab chalo hass ke dikhao..", he said looking at the screen.