Chapter II

"Look I can sense you're nervous, I know you're scared but you can trust me" he reassured me with a smile, and resting his hand on my shoulder. "Now I also know your powers are more advanced than mine, but I have the experience of stopping myself from feeding and fighting the desire, where as for those one hundred and fifty one years, you've had no one" he said.

"I was lonely, I hid from the world" I told him. "I was scared to hurt anyone else" I said collapsing in a chair behind my desk.

"But you couldn't control it" he replied. "When I was turned in 1893, Herrick was my companion and he told me all about your legend and your stories. I once wanted to be like you, I worshipped you, but once I realised what I was doing. I stopped and then began to teach myself how to stop feeding, so I became blood free" he explained. "You stay with me, you will be to" he smiled.

"Now get cleaned up and you can come back to my home" he said.

"Okay" I agreed.

So he went and got a bowl of hot water and a cloth and I then began to clean the blood off my face. "You missed a bit" he said and cleaned the rest of the blood off for me. He also found me some spare clothes which I put on and he managed to get me out of the building without Herrick seeing. He took me to his house it was empty and sparsely decorated, except for two couches in the front room, but there were cups of tea and coffee everywhere.

"What is that stink?" I asked him.

"I live with a werewolf and a ghost" he said to me.

"Oh!" I exclaimed.

"What?" he asked.

"I was taught to hate werewolves" I told him.

"That's not good" he replied.

"I know" I answered.

"Well if you want to live with me, so I can help you, I will have to speak to my house mates" he said.

"Okay" I agreed.

So he sat with me and told me all the options I could use to help me get off blood. When a girl dressed in grey appeared, and a man dressed in jeans, a shirt, a brown jacket and glasses wandered in.

"Who are you?" The man with the glasses asked.

"Annalisa The Ripper" I replied.

"What are you doing here?" he quizzed me.

"I am teaching her to not feed and get off blood" Mitchell answered.

"Great that's what we need two vampires living here!" The woman exclaimed.

"Right I am going back to the Clan I clearly not wanted here!" I yelled.

"Wait, you're no going anyway!" Mitchell exclaimed grabbing my arm tightly.

"Ow" I moaned. But my ripper instincts kicked in as I relate pain to my instincts and that is to attack, my fangs shot down and I tore into Mitchell's throat, just as I made contact and his cold blood, flooded in my mouth he pushed me away.

"What the hell?" he shrieked.

"You can try and take the girl out of the ripper, but you can never take the ripper out of the girl!" I snarled, then snapped his neck making him unconscious.

Then I ran out of the house and back to the funeral parlour, where Herrick greeted me with open arms. "Do not trust Mitchell he has the blackest heart of all of us, he cares for no one other than himself, stay with us" he told me.

"Okay" I agreed.

"Mitchell has this way of poisoning your mind" he told me.

"But he told me he wanted to help me get off blood!" I said.

"It's just so he can have all the blood for himself, as he doesn't want any competition, you're older and stronger,he finds that intimidating" Herrick told me.
"Now sign this" he ordered sliding a piece of paper in front of me.

"What is it?" I asked.

"Everyone who had died from the hospital or dying, its consent that we take the bodies and we take care of them, but in reality we are recruiting" he explained.

So I signed it, Herrick smiled and left me. But then Seth came in, "would you like a drink or anything?" He asked.

"No, but get me more information on Jon Mitchell please" I replied.

I sat at my desk reading over the Clans history when Seth came back with my files. "Everything you need to know" he said throwing them in front of me.

"Thank you" I replied.

"Anything else?" he asked.

"Nope" I said, he was going to ask something else but I yelled with a little more force "out" which caused me to snarl, he backed off like a dog with its tail in between its legs.

Please vote and comment