Chapter VI

"Mitchell please I am sorry, I did love you" I told him as he threw me onto the floor of the funeral parlour, landing on my knees.

"You only got close to me, so you could get close to George I should've realised it sooner" he said collapsing behind my desk in the chair.

"I had no choice, Ivan threatened me with my life!" I yelled.

He got up pushing my chair against the wall with a bang, he came over and crouched by me, I just caressed his calf, and kissed his knee. "Mitchell I am begging you" Tears were beginning to fall like a waterfall from my eyes.

"Why? You just tried to kill my best friend!" he yelled.

"I can't believe I bonded with you!" he snarled his long fangs protruding out of his mouth, like a lion snarling, his eyes had turned black with rage, he leapt up pushing me back. He stood with his back to me.

"I was ordered to, and no one had shown me any kindness for years, when my boyfriend was killed, but you did and I fell for you. It was you who distracted me from my mission, but my switch was flipped and the mission came back to me" I explained.

He turned around and wrapped his strong fingers around my neck, and raised me into the air chocking me, my feet weren't evening touching the floor, he walked to a wall that had a piece of wood sticking out of it, and he slammed my body onto the wall and the piece of wood pierced my body, I cried out and blood exploded and flooded out pouring down my side and dripped onto the floor.

Mitchells grip didn't loosen it just kept tightening and tightening, I was beginning to see dark spots in front of my eyes, no matter how hard I pushed against his shoulders my grip weakened. "Mitchell...stop...please" I begged.

But he wouldn't those black eyes no longer recognised me, they only recognised me as an obstacle in his way, but then all of a sudden Mitchells hand loosed and dropped to his side and he then collapsed onto the floor, there behind him stood Ivan.

"Thank you" I coughed, he then snapped the wood off the wall and out of my wound, before helping me down, he sat me on my desk and fed me his blood to heal the wound.

"You tried to fulfil your duty and I respect that, and that was why I wouldn't allow Mitchell to kill you. But since you two have bonded it will become difficult to keep you both separated" he explained. "I'll take care of Mitchell" he told me.

I didn't head back to the house, but tonight was a full moon and I knew Nina would come searching for me to get her revenge but I didn't want to harm anyone and so I decided to head to an abandoned house about an hours drive from Mitchell's house.

I was sat on the dusted couch when there was scratching and growling at my door.

The doors hinges creaked and the door opened as it was pushed off its hinges, the wolf was in my home as its claws tapped on the floor, I flitted upstairs and the wolf followed me but I was surprised because it was George.

I was about to flit across the room but George pushed me back against the wall and he snarled in my face. "George I am sorry" I said to him. He then moved a few paces away from me, just when I thought he we going to tear into my throat but he didn't.

He just snorted and then jumped out of the window, I just sat there a little shocked and a little frightened. 'Why did I have to be damned?' I asked myself.

I stayed there till morning, I could hear Ivan calling me, he searched every room and he found me upstairs. "God you look like hell, did you get any sleep?" he quizzed me.

"No, there was a werewolf in the house" I told him.

"A werewolf!" he exclaimed. I nodded and then got up.

"It was George" I replied.

"That's impossible, we finished the mission you didn't" he replied. "I have something to show you" he told me and lead me to his car, he unlocked it and opened the boot. There laid the corpse, it had a few broken bones as if though Ivan tried to make them fit.

"That's not George, that's Nina, Georges girlfriend" I stated, feeling sick to my stomach. 

Please vote and comment