Chapter XXXI

Mitchell was tied in a chair opposite me and he was jus coming around but I was working on trying to escape. The knife in my hand was still stinging and the knife in my knee making it hard to manoeuvre. "Mitchell, Mitchell" I hissed. He was coming around slowly so I tried to kick his foot gently, once contact was made he woke up.

"W...where are we?" He stuttered.

"In an abandoned warehouse, we were taken here by Herrick" I answered.

"What do you mean?" Mitchell panicked.

"Someone bought Herrick back from the dead" I began but I was soon cut off as Herrick walked in.

"Its good to see you both again" He greeted us. "I was surprised that you turned her back into one of us. As a human she was so vulnerable and easy to kill" He grinned, but I felt a sharp object digging into my back. "I guess I could always use this!" He exclaimed digging the stake deeper into my back.

I screamed out loud as the deeper it went the more painful it became. I could see Mitchell was attempting to break his ropes. "Please!" He begged Herrick. The vampire began to chuckle to himself and drove the stake deeper, I could literally hear my blood splattering on the floor behind me, but my blood smelt strong of iron. "I will kill you!" Mitchell growled and his eyes turning ebony.

"Ha! Mitchell you can barely move. But you wouldn't dare go back to that ripper side of you!" Herrick reminded him, he moved behind Mitchell and whispered in his ear "you remember the damage you did on the train? The two women we murdered in the apartment in the year 1963" Herrick was trying his best to manipulate that part of Mitchell that was caged deep down, it was dangerous but I could sense the anger rising in him and that part of him was ready to explode. "Mitchell let it go! You're almost there." Herrick encouraged him.

"Mitchell no don't!" I screamed desperately.

"I'm sorry" Mitchell whispered as he closed his eyes and let the ripper take over. His eyes opened once again and they were still ebony.

"That's the vampire I remember!" Herrick smiled.

"Now kill her!" He ordered. Mitchell broke his ropes and stalked over to me. I was terrified. It was too late my Mitchell was gone.

"Fine do your worst!" I answered in a daring way. Herrick yanked my head back harshly with my long hair and exposing my throat. Mitchell rested a hand on my chin, looked me in the eye and bit into my throat. I screamed and tried to beg but he wouldn't listen as I heard him dig his fangs deeper, after a few minutes I gave in and went quiet.

"At least you shut her up, she was giving me a headache" Herrick laughed.

I tried one last time hoping I would be successful. "Mitchell please I...l...love...you!" But he didn't stop, he was only growing stronger.