Chapter IV

"Shall we" I said sitting behind my desk, and putting my feet up on it.

Mitchell sat opposite my desk. "Well where I left you was sitting on your bed asking you to come and see me here" I said to him.

"If I did join would you allow me to take charge?" he asked.

"It depends if you can pay the price?" I quizzed him getting up and walking around my desk dragging my finger around the table, and then dragging them gently over his shoulders careful not to scratch is leather.

But he pulled me down onto his legs, with his arms wrapped around my waist and our lips met, but I bit his lip and then licked the blood of his lips, my lips then moved to his neck and gasped as my fangs pierced the flesh of his cold throat, his cold crimson blood collected in my mouth, it bathed my tongue and teeth, while racing down my throat like a river running over a waterfall.

His lips found their way to my neck and his fangs pricked the flesh on my throat, we both spent a few moments feeding off each other, it felt nice but we had just sealed our bond in blood. Once two vampires share blood, that then creates the bond and they stay together for eternity, as if they two Australian black swans that mate for life.

He propped me on the desk, and then began to kiss me, we exchanged bloodied kisses, Mitchell pushed his body against mine and I began to move back on the desk and everything crashed, banged and smashed on the floor. We paused as we heard footsteps, it was Seth as I could hear his thoughts. "It's fine go away" I called.

"Well they do listen to you" he teased nipping my neck, so I began to descend on the desk as he had subconsciously guided me to, Mitchell following me, his fingers played with the zip on my coat, which he slid down and wrenched off my arms, then threw it across the room, I had unbuttoned his shirt and he had thrown it off.

"You're right about our senses being heightened!" I panted as he kissed down my stomach and nipped it gently, his fangs dragged gently down as he kissed my stomach tickling it almost. But my name was being called.

"Annalisa we need you!" Ivan called.

"Wait there" I said jumping off the desk, pulling on my shirt and coat, but I gave him one last kiss before leaving him, but I was covered in blood.

"Someone's been busy. Bonded have we?" Seth asked as he could smell Mitchell's blood on me.

"None of your business and what can I do for you?" I asked perching on a coffin.

"This newly turned vampire Mary has revealed herself to someone" Ivan told me.

"You know the penalty!" I exclaimed. "Remove her fangs and decapitate her" I ordered.

So her fangs were removed and the funeral parlour was filled with her cries she screams, but I got the honour to cut her head off. "Football anyone!" I called kicking her head into the incinerator and the body being throne in as well.

I walked back to Mitchell with her fangs in my hand, which I put in a box with the rest of the vampires Herrick had executed. "Still love me?" I asked licking my fangs and teeth.

"Hell yeah" he answered taking me in his arms and biting into my neck feeding off me gently. "You better get back in case they expect something" I reminded him.

"Come with me and we can finish this at home" he insisted.

"I can't I have work to do" I replied.

"Every vampire needs a rest" he explained.

"Fine, but let me leave Ivan in charge and I'll join you" I said as he walked out with me, holding my hand.

"Ivan I put you in charge" I said resting my hand on his shoulder who pulled me in for a hug.

"Good work, he's back" Ivan whispered.

"Thank you" I replied.

"We knew we could count on you" he finished and allowed me to leave with Mitchell.

We got back to the house and we snuck in quietly, we flitted up to his bedroom, we then finished what was started at the funeral parlour, it wasn't long till after we both fell asleep, I ended up falling asleep on his chest.

But I woke up late and Mitchell had left for work, so I took a shower and then got changed in my clothes, I wandered down the stairs, but to be confronted with the ghost."What are you still doing here?" She asked sternly.

"Waiting for Mitchell as he kinda belongs to me and I belong to him now!" I exclaimed.

"You mean you fed off each other" she replied.

"Exactly" I answered in one word.

"Does that mean you'll be staying here?" she quizzed me.

"If the Clan don't need me yes" I replied. "Don't worry I can pull my weight" I said sitting on the leather sofa and put my feet up on the glass coffee table.

"I am not worried about you pulling your weight, its you bringing Mitchell back to the Clan. He had fought hard to leave and he is working hard to become apart of human society again, but if he gets mixed up with you he could get himself into trouble again" the Ghost said to me.

"Well that's a little late considering we have just bonded" I said playing with the ruby encrusted ring on my finger.

"You can only stay if you don't cause Mitchell trouble" she compromised.

"I cross my undead heart" I smiled.

"No can I Get you a drink besides blood?" she asked.

"Strong black coffee" I answered.

"What is it with you vampires and coffee?" she inquired.

"I don't know" I answered.

So she made it and then bought it out, sitting with me. "So can you eat or drink?" I questioned her.

"No" she replied.

"How did you die?" I quizzed her.

"I was murdered by my fiancé, I fell down those stairs and cracked my head open" she told me pointing to them.

"I am so sorry" I said solemnly. "Is it just me or can I smell 2 werewolves living with you?" I asked.

"It's okay but George turned his girlfriend into a werewolf as well" she replied. "I am Annie by the way" she said shaking my hand.

"Annalisa" I answered. "How did he turn her?" I asked taking a sip of my coffee.

"He was transforming, as he wanted to kill Herrick. Who I am sure you know and he went to stop him but he scratched her" she explained.

Please vote and comment