Chapter XXVIIII

I was just waking up next to my vampire, my hand resting on his chest softly. I could see our reflection in the mirror where I saw me but I didn't see Mitchell I could just see the duvet moving as he fidgeted in the bed. "Mitchell hun we've got work" I reminded him.

I attempted to get up but Mitchell wrapped his arm around me and dragged me back into bed with him. "We're going to be late" I yawned.

"Oh well" He answered. It soon turned into a wrestling match but since he was a vampire it became unfair since he was a lot stronger than I was, but I bit into his arm and he finally let go. "Someone's vicious" He commented and was smiling down at me.

"Says you John Mitchell" I reminded him.

"Okay you win lets get to work" He said finally allowing me to get up. I pulled on my clothes and so did Mitchell and we took my motorcycle to the hospital, I lifted the bike into a wheelie as I sped off before pulling it back down with a thud. We soon came to the hospital and we both dismounted, Mitchell became protective over me as we entered and went to our lockers. Mitchell took his coat off as did I, I could feel the tension rising between us.

I just pushed Mitchell against the lockers, denting them slightly and he looked confused till I tore into his shirt tearing it from his shoulders, we soon began to kiss one another aggressively but I could feel him smile under the kiss, he liked this. I dug my fingernails deeper into his back scratching his flesh, we soon laid along the wooden bench my back was against it. Mitchell was beginning to nip my neck gently till finally he bit into my neck, just what I was looking for.

He bit hard and I got a hold of his wrist once he had finished biting me and using my knife that I kept in my pocket I slit his wrist and drank from him, I could tell by Mitchell's reaction that he enjoyed the sensation. All he had to do now was kill me and it would be complete. So I told Mitchell to kill me as he knew I would come back, as much as he resisted he finally snapped my neck and everything went dark. I soon wake up to something cold holding me, I look up and there sat Mitchell.

"Hey babe I am awake" I said resting my hand on his cheek, he looked down at me smiling and he pressed his one hand over mine.

"I guess you're now a full vampire again" he stated.

"Good just how I wanted it" I replied.

"At least I know you're happy" he answered leaning down to kiss me. "We need to get some work done" Mitchell commented.

"I know, but I don't wanna, I wanna stay with you" I said smiling up at him.

Please vote and comment