Chapter XXIII

"Mitchell please, I beg you" I said to him.

"No!" He said throwing the stake away. "We can get through this together" He told me, by now I had collapsed onto the ground and I was a watery mess. He was knelt in front of me. "I love you, I need you and I am prepared to do what ever it takes to help you get through this" He added resting his hands on either side of my head.

"Then Mitchell I want and need you to end it" I answered looking at the floor as I told him.

"Please anything but that" He sobbed.

"Mitchell... I... cant ride out this guilt" I told him. "My hearts not strong enough" I told him.

"Please let me help you, we can get through this" He reassured me, but he was failing.

"Mitchell I have been around for a while and guilt has never racked me so bad" I told him. My arms were soon wrapped around my torso, I soon began to shake as I cried so hard. "Mitchell I am a monster, a plague its about time I leave" I told him.

"No, you're not" He said pulling me into his chest and hugging me. I noticed there were people staring at us, but I didn't care as I was too upset to care. "With out you I am nothing, I have been lost till I found you" He said to me. "You put me back on the wagon again, that wouldn't have happened with out you, you helped me take control of my life once again" He explained. "And I can help you take control of your again" He said scooping me up in his arms, I bit into his neck gently and began to drink his blood.

We soon reached the house and Mitchell walked in the door with me in his arms, we collapsed on the couch, and I soon sat up leaning my head on his shoulder, while Mitchell wrapped his arm around me, he put the tv on hoping to distract me but it wasn't going to help.

"Hey Mitchell, hey Anna..." George stopped when he saw my tear streaked face. "What happened?" He asked kneeling in front of me.

"One of her friends were killed in the funeral parlour and she had been friends with them for a while" Mitchell lied quickly covering up.

Annie soon came down the stairs to join us. "Aw turn that frown up side down" She told me, Mitchell just looked at me and I just burst into tears.

"What? I was only trying to make her smile" Annie remarked and walked into the kitchen.

"I am going to bed" I said getting up, so I walked upstairs, I came to Raziels room, I heard no heartbeat and I couldn't hear him breathing, my oldest friend was dead so I closed his door and slid down it, burying my hands in my hair and I cried hysterically once again. I soon leapt up and ran to mine and Mitchells room, I grabbed an arrow and I took a deep breath before plunging it into my chest.

Please vote and comment