Chapter XVIIII

I was sat on the edge of the fireplace in my room with my head in my hands, thanks to Raziel I had just hurt one of the most important friend in my life, but he appeared in the door way of my room. "I thought you weren't together?" he quizzed me.

"We're on the rocks, I guess" I replied.

"Is that why you were going to give yourself to me?" He asked.

"No" I answered. "You just know that vampires are lustful" I reminded him, he soon came over to me and crouched next to me.

"Well I didn't mean to cause trouble" He said soon sitting next to me and putting his arm around me, I leant my head onto his neck and he looked at me a little concerned. "Don't bite me" He stated.

"I wont, even though your blood was the nicest I had ever tasted" I reminded him and licking my lips at the same time.

"Do you remember that time when I let you out of the cell and we sat as we are now, except I was leaning more against your side" He reminded me.

"Yep" I nodded.

"Raziel I don't know what to do, I am to afraid to go back to Mitchell he has tried to kill me twice, but I still love him" I said to Raziel as he was my oldest friend and I was hoping he could help me and I was hoping he would understand.

"You've bonded!" He exclaimed.

"Yes, how do you know?" I quizzed him.

"I can smell his blood on you" He said to me."Your bond isn't broken, its at the point where you are testing one another" He explained to me. "Besides I was testing you earlier, and you managed to stop yourself so your bond is stronger than you think" He finished. "The best thing you could do for each other now would be to give each other space and when you both feel ready to come together again then you should both join back together again" He told me.

"How would I know when that was?" I quizzed him.

"Trust me you will know" He replied. "I felt it for you, so trust me" He said sliding down my sound and he leant against me with his hands behind his head.

"But what if he doesn't?" I quizzed him.

"Trust me, he will too you have a bond that can never be broken" He added. So that night I slept in my coffin and Raziel slept on the floor next to it. I couldn't sleep as I was thinking about Mitchell and how hurt he must be feeling and hoping he hadn't done anything stupid. I sat up in my coffin and I could see something glowing on his belt and it was blue. "Not sleeping?" He asked looking over to me.

"I cant" I answered.

"Why?" He asked as I slid my legs over my coffin.

"Mitchell" I answered. "What is that on your belt?" I quizzed him.

"This" He said picking up a vile off his belt. "Ohl this its an alternative to drinking blood as one drop takes your thirst away and its addictive, which is why I am the only one who carries it and administers it" He explained. We heard screaming and I was about to get up but Raziel motioned for me to stay put, we heard the howl of a wolf, but it wasn't a shape shifter but a werewolf, it was tearing down the hallway towards our room so we ran into the tiny wardrobe together, we were basically touching.

"Don't get any ideas!" I growled, all of a sudden we heard the door buckle under the werewolf's pressure on it, it soon imploded and we saw the beast. I recognised those eyes. George! He rocked the wardrobe as he must've caught our scent. "He's here for you" I said and then the wardrobe cracked and our hiding spot revealed and George ran at Raziel but I ran in front of him.

"If you wanna hurt him, you go through me!" I growled defending him. George snarled and pushed me out of the way and leapt onto Raziel. "George no!" I yelled.

Please vote and comment