Chapter XV

"So Mitchell what do you want to do?" I quizzed him, as I came out with a towel around my body.

"I don't know maybe kill another mortal and share their blood" He said stroking down the right side of my face, and kissing my lips softly.

"Um I love the sound of that" I replied, then kissing his neck and nipping it gently.

"Are you two okay?" George asked pausing outside the door.

"Fine" We answered.

"You're not on blood again are you?" He quizzed us.

"No" We answered shaking our heads, but as soon as he went, I was kissing Mitchell's neck all over again, I pushed him down on the bed and I still had my bath robe on, I began to crawl up the bed like an animal and he put his hands on my waist, so I bit into his neck and he hissed a little as my fangs punctured his flesh, but I didn't mind the cold liquid sliding down my throat.

But I was only teasing him as I had somewhere else to be, so I pushed myself off him and then got changed. "What time will you be back tonight?" He asked.

"I don't know" I answered. So I flitted down the stairs and into the street, feeling more alive than I've ever been. Every man I walked past they just gazed at me, but I just ignored them and carried on walking to the funeral parlour.

Seth welcomed me back with open arms. "Good work" He told me.

"For?" I asked sitting on his desk, and tipping my finger under his chin for him to look me in the eyes.

"Well I heard about your work on the box tunnel 20" He replied.

"Well thank you" I replied twirling my hair around my finger, I soon pulled him closer to my face and running a fang over his lip.

"You tell anyone what we did and I will kill you" I threatened, then biting into his lip, he got my message and I wandered back home, but when I entered, the look on Annie's face was pure fear.

"What did he do?" I asked.

"Its the way he's talking about me, its different, its almost as if though he's a different person" She told me.

"And you want me to do what with him?" I quizzed her, walking into the kitchen and massaging Mitchell's shoulders gently and then bending down to kiss his neck.
Annie soon followed me into the kitchen.

"You to" She replied. "You're on blood aren't you!" She exclaimed.

"We might be" Mitchell answered smiling as he said it.

"George, Nina!" She exclaimed, we soon heard thumping footsteps from upstairs, running down the stairs and into the kitchen where we were.

"What's wrong?" Nina asked.

"They're both on blood again" She answered.

"Mitchell, Annalisa you promised no more blood" George reminded us.

"See how protective he gets of Nina because of us" Mitchell smirked.

"Yes, George I think you need to chill out" I said walking around Mitchell and the table dragging my fingernails across it, then I approached George and I gave his head one sharp twist and broke his neck, knocking him unconscious and causing Nina to scream, she collapsed to the ground holding George's body.

I just smiled at Mitchell and walked back to him kissing him and as we did blood leaked from my lips as he had caught it when we kissed. We both flitted upstairs and I was now laying on my back on the bed and Mitchell was kissing me. I tore his shirt open on his back clawing his shirt and back to pieces.

He soon kissed my neck and his fingers tickled my sides gently, until I felt his nails digging in but I enjoyed the pain it was nice, after about an hour we were both thirsty. "Wanna go for a bite to drink?" I quizzed him.

"Yes" he nodded, so we pulled on our clothes and with out saying a word to the rest of our housemates we left, Mitchell chose a quaint little coffee bar with only a few people in, well this was quiet for vampires like this. We saw a couple sitting together and we got chatting to them before we decided to use compulsion and convince them out to an alley way behind the bar and I attacked the boy while Mitchell attacked the girl, I was stronger than the boy because every time he pushed against me, I threw his arms back to the wall while I drank deeply from his neck, but I was pushing my weight on his wrists snapping them with every ounce of strength I was laying on them, but by the time they snapped he was dead, as I 'accidentally' gnawed through his spinal column at the top of his neck, his head hitting the ground with a thud.

I looked over to Mitchell allowing the body to fall onto the ground, he was like a crazed wolf as he had tore into her throat, once done with the corpses we put their heads on the opposite body, and we then shared a bloody kiss together before we abandoned the bodies looking for fresh blood an young innocent lives to take to feed our immortality and inner animals.

Please vote and comment