Chapter VIII

We headed back to the house and allowed Nina to settle back in again, but I told Mitchell I needed to go out but he insisted he was going to come with me.

"We'll be back later" He called as we walked out of the house. Mitchell wrapped his arm around my shoulder and pulled me closer to his body but receiving no heat as we were both the undead. "So where are we going?" He asked.

"A little place that I need to pick up my supplies from" I answered.

"Supplies?" He asked giving me a worried glance.

"Against Ivan, as he will try to punish me for bringing a werewolf he killed back to life" I reminded him.

So we went down in to a subway and there was a secret passage that only vampires know of, there was a metal gate in front of us and I knocked on it and a few seconds later the gate lifted up with a squeak and we were confronted with a stone corridor dimly lit with candles on either side and we advanced down it.

Mitchell was a little apprehensive and the grip on my hand tightened. "It's okay" I reassured him. "We're safe" I said stopping and brushing a piece of his long curly hair out of his face.

We carried on walking till we came to a desk and there sat a young woman with long dark brown hair, brown eyes and dressed in black and red. "Annalisa its been a long time" She greeted me.

"I know is Kieran around?" I quizzed her.

"Kieran?" Mitchell asked.

"My weapons expert" I replied.

"I am not having weapons in my house!" he exclaimed.

"So you would rather me die?" I quizzed him.

"No of course not" he answered.

"Then you will allow me to pick up my weapons" I said to him.

Kieran came out, he was pale, had a chiseled face, beautiful blue eyes and he had a head of thick long blonde hair, he had a tight black shirt on, and a skinny jeans completed with a pair of blacks and white converse. "My Annalisa its a pleasure to serve you" he greeted me and kissed my hand. Mitchell just stared at him, if looks could kill Kieran would be dead.

"Do you have my emergency weapons?" I quizzed him.

"Yes they're in the vault where you left them last time, who's trying to kill you?" He quizzed me.

"Ivan" I replied.

"What did you do?" He asked.

"I bought back one of his kills" I replied.

"Well you're in deep trouble my friend" he said resting his hand on my shoulder.

So he took me back but Mitchell wasn't allowed as he was new here, and didn't know anything about the place, all the vampires feeding off humans paused and stared at me.

"Welcome back" they greeted me.

We came to the vault and he typed in the code and it opened with a clank, the door creaked open and there laid my pointed stake and crossbow with the arrows laying next to it, I grabbed my crossbow and it felt like old times and I felt whole again.

"You still have the original case don't you?" I quizzed him.

"Yes" He answered, taking the weapons out and then reached at the back where the case was sat, but it was a bit dusty. "Did you want me to clean the case, crossbow and arrows up and then I'll deliver them to you?" he asked.

"Yes, but I'll take the stake" I said pushing it down the back of my trousers, then my shirt covering the handle and then threw on my coat. "Come around 22:00pm as everyone will be asleep by then, thanks Kieran" I said kissing his cheek.

Then he took my weapons out and headed to the armoury while I returned to Mitchell. "Finished?" he asked.

"Yep" I replied.

"Where's your weapons?" He asked.

"Being cleaned" I answered.

So we headed back to the house, Mitchell went upstairs for a shower while I walked into his room, deciding where I would hide the crossbow. He came back into the room with nothing but a towel around his lower half. "What are you doing?" He asked.

"Nothing" I replied sitting down on his bed.

He had his back me to and I admired his back and noticed some of his scars from previous battles, I got up and traced the scars on his back with my fingers, making Mitchell arch his back, I then began to kiss his shoulders which soon began to relax, he sighed softly before turning me around and our lips began to meet again, he pushed me down on to the bed gently he took my high heeled boots off, he then crawled up the bed like the predator he was towards me. He hovered above me, but his chest moved in the rhythm with mine, my fingers buried into his wet hair, his head moved down to my shoulders nipping my skin gently, but soon came back to his lips and I bit it drawing blood, but I quickly ran my tongue over the cut hoping he wouldn't notice.

"Uh hmm" We heard someone cough at the door.

"Er hi Annie" Mitchell said smiling at her.

"Ever heard of closing your door?" She asked. We just smiled at each other. "Ohl there's someone at the door for you he's called Kieran" She said. At that moment I leapt off the bed and bolted down the stairs nearly running into Nina who had two cups of tea in her hands, and she spilt a little bit on the floor.

"Watch out" She cried. "God you vampires and your speed" She commented.

"Your early!" I exclaimed.

"Yeah I had other jobs to take care of, so I thought I may as well as deliver it now" He replied.

"Thanks" I answered then hugged him and walked inside carrying the case upstairs past everyone else. I flitted up the stairs, and Mitchell was now laying on the bed fully clothed reading a magazine. "Move" I said to him, pushing his legs off the bed.

"What is that?" He asked.

"My baby" I answered.

"Your what?" He yelled.

"Shush!" I exclaimed unzipping the bag. My crossbow shone and so did the arrows.

"No I am not having that thing in my house" He said.

"Mitchell its for our own protection from Ivan" I reminded him.

Please vote and comment