Chapter X

I laid there coughing up blood, the stake in my back had managed to travel from my back and all the way through the front meeting the other one just below my heart, i wrenched the arrows out with a squeal, Ivan was yelling as the wolf tore him apart, Daisy and Seth had fled.

I was laying there, and I tried to pull the stake out the front of my body but it wouldn't budge, I cried with pain as I tried again and again to rid the stake from inside my body, but someone did it for me with one hard pull and once  the stakes were out, it allowed my body to heal.

"Come on" Annie said helping me back. I looked back trying to see the beast but all I saw was brilliant yellow burning eyes, Annie helped me home and as soon as I walked through that door I slammed it shut and then slipped down the door tears dribbling from my eyes.

"Mitchell!" Annie yelled. "I am going to go and make some coffee" She added walking into the kitchen. Mitchell came down the stairs and saw me. He strode over and collapsed to his knees.

"He came!" Mitchell exclaimed, I couldn't form words so I nodded.

"Killed by a beast" I sobbed.

"Oh" He said. "Are your fangs still intact?" He quizzed me. "Show me" He ordered, I shook my head till he was a bit more forceful with me. So I turned my eyes black and my fangs shot down. "Good" He sighed.

Then pulled me into a hug and my chin leaned on his shoulder, he rubbed my back gently, and I wrapped my arms around him.

"Ohl Annalisa what do you get yourself into" He said rubbing my back, he helped me up and took me upstairs laying me on our bed. "What happened to the crossbow?" He quizzed me.

"Ivan took it and Daisy shot me with it" I explained.  Annie came upstairs with our drinks in her hands. She set it down on his desk and then left, Mitchell took my boots off for me and put them on the floor, then sat on the end of the bed and he rested his hand on my knee. 

"If Herrick was alive he probably would have killed you there and then" He said.

"Thank god, he wasn't" I sighed resting my hand on my forehead. Mitchell sat with me all night and in the early hours of the morning we were both woken up by a slamming door, and the scent of werewolf.

Mitchell and I looked at each other and said "George!" but to our surprise we heard a female voice, and she was talking about Ivan.

"I saved a vampire from being killed last night, I don't know why but I felt like I had to and I spent most of the night trying to kill a vampire for trying to" She said.

'Nina saved me?' I thought.

'Did she?' Mitchell asked getting into my head. I looked at him and nodded. I leapt up out of the bed, pushing Mitchell out of the way and I bounded down the stairs and hugged Nina.

"Whoa what's this for?" She asked a little surprised.

"Thank you, you saved my life" I told her.

"You're welcome" She answered pushing me away a little."I guess you could say we're both even" She added.

"Do you want anything?" Annie asked.

"Cup of tea would be nice thanks Annie" She answered.

"Do you want any breakfast?" Annie inquired.

"No, I think I may had eaten a deer before I killed the vampire" Nina told her.

Mitchell and I both just exchanged glances with our noses scrunched up.

"It's not any different from you guys drinking blood!" She exclaimed.

"I think you will find it is. Nina we drink blood if its warm and we don't eat the meat" Mitchell told her.

"Are you going to work?" I quizzed him.

"Yep, I will just have to wait for George to get home" He replied.

"He's not home yet?" Nina shrieked, hurting mine and Mitchells ears, but then as if on cue he stepped through the door and saw all of us congregated in the hall.

"What's going on?" He questioned us.

"Nothing" I answered and slipped upstairs, I took a shower and I noticed my wounds were completely healed but just left scars. I soon got out and I walked into Mitchells room and noticed there were some new black jeans, a black tank top and a new pair of black combat boots.

"Mitchell who's clothes are these?" I called.

"Yours, I got Annie to get them for you as your other clothes are in the wash" He answered.

"Thanks" I replied.

I got  changed and then brushed my hair, and there was a mirror in front of me but it was no use because I didn't cast a reflection, it just looked like an empty room. I didn't know anyone was behind me till I felt kisses along my shoulders to my neck, I put the brush down and I turned around, mine and Mitchells lips meeting. 

"I gotta go" I said pulling myself away from him, grabbing my coat, giving him one last look and then skipped down the stairs.

"You're no fair" Mitchell pined from upstairs.

"Love you too" I said.

"Where do you think, you're going young lady?" George asked.

"Out, I need to feed" I answered.

"You mean kill?" He inquired.

"No we have volunteers" I replied the flitted out to the underground base, before George could start moaning at me. 

As soon as I arrived I was greeted by Kieran. "I am so glad to see you, I thought Ivan killed you!" He exclaimed, and pulled me in for a hug.

"Almost but I was saved by a werewolf" I answered.

"A werewolf! "He yelled a little too loud.

"Did I forget to say that I live with two werewolves" I told him.

Please vote and comment