Chapter XVII

I let one arrow fly into Mitchells shoulder, tears beginning to cloud my vision. He only laughed and attempted to pull the arrow out but it was barbed and it didn't budge, his look soon turned concerned so I shot an arrow into his side making him cry out. I came closer and I locked my gaze with his. "Mitchell?" I asked setting the crossbow down. He soon collapsed onto the ground and I followed him to the ground, I dragged him to the back by the shoulder of his coat to the back of the warehouse and I chained him down by his wrists. I hated doing this, but it had to be done.

He only laughed deep in his throat, and looked up at me his fangs on show and his eyes raven black. "You can't stop me!" He snarled.

"Ohl I think I can" I told him, I thrust my fingers into Mitchells chest and wrapped my fingers around his heart.

"You wouldn't you love Mitchell too much" He said coming out of himself for a few seconds. I walked to the door and that was when he started to calling out to me. "You cant just leave me here" He yelled.

"Who says I am leaving you here!" I exclaimed, so I walked out to my motorcycle where I unlocked it and lifted the seat up taking out my stake out, once I shut it I leant on the seat and I covered my mouth as I began to cry hysterically, my shoulders shaking, it soon started raining and took that as the sign to go back in, it soon thundered and lightning too, once inside I turned into my wolf form standing onto my hind legs and I approached Mitchell he looked more afraid of my wolf form than the stake in my hand, the one thing Mitchell hated was me allowing the beast to take over my senses completely so I was nothing but a wolf, that would be a good way to test if it had the same impact, so I took a deep breath in and I cut all ties with my humanity and I allowed the beast in, and I didn't even know if it would tear Mitchell apart.

So it soon went down onto all fours and the first thing it did was allow a howl to rip through it, but he would have to prove that he could bring its humanity back to it, and then it would know he was back to normal, wolves aren't great fans of vampires and as I had no control I didn't know how it was going to end, it roared into Mitchell's face and then trod on his leg using its weights to break it.

"Stop!" He yelled, but with the reach he had he grabbed the beast by its neck and twisted it sharply but not enough to make the beast unconscious, he then threw the beast across the warehouse causing it to hit the chamber and cried out in a loud pine causing my humanity to come back to me, my shoulder was shattered, and I was still in wolf form, but I soon turned into my human form clasping my hand to my shattered shoulder, my tears began to fall. I could hear Mitchell weeping from the arrows and I noticed Mitchell was actually looking at me his eyes no longer black. "Did I hurt you?" He asked.

"Yes" I nodded.

"Ohl my god Annalisa, I am so sorry!" He exclaimed.

"Mitchell you nearly killed me" I told him sobbing.

"Could you please get these arrows out for me?" He asked.

"I could but Mitchell you've shattered my shoulder and it too painful to move, you should have the strength to pull them out" I told him laying my head against the glass bottom of the chamber.

"Why aren't you healing you've drank human blood?" He quizzed me.

"Because my body hasn't transitioned back from my wolf form yet" I replied.

My head was spinning and there was a pain in the back of my head and as it turned out, I had whacked my head against the glass chamber, I pressed my fingers to the back of my head and there was blood on them, and I then collapsed onto my side. "Annalisa!" Mitchell yelled. All of a sudden I picked up the scent of a werewolf and a ghost, which meant Annie and George were here.

"What the hell happened here?" George exclaimed.

"Nothing" I answered.

So George set Mitchell loose while. While I fought for my consciousness, Mitchell tried to pick me up but I shied away, kicking and pushing him away.

"You two are bonded, why isn't she letting you near her?" Annie asked.

"Because I tried to kill her" Mitchell answered

"Let us deal with her" George said.

So George picked me up and took me to the car, I could hear crashing and banging from the inside, then I passed out. I woke up in a hospital bed and no beeping machine next to me but Annie was there. I felt a little sore and just a little shaken.

"What happened?" She asked.

"Mitchell she I lost our humanity, mine was back on before his, I tried turning his back on but he only tried to kill me twice. I feel like from the blood lust our bond is broken" I told her.

Please vote and comment