Chapter XXV

"I won't" I answered, since I was mortal it meant Mitchell had to be a little bit more gentle with me, since I was now fragile and my bones now broke easily. He treated me like a porcelain doll, every affectionate touch was soft but I didn't rule out the only problem we had, which was that he would want to drink my blood! I didn't mind being human again but it felt strange, I was over one hundred years old and here I was human, I never thought I would see the day I would become human.

Mitchell had become a lot more protective over me and in a way it was a little irritating considering he would never leave me alone for a second, I would lay in bed with Mitchell in the morning and I could feel his cold skin against my warm skin, it felt strange, it felt like we shouldn't be, but here we were. My vampire loved me and he would do anything for me, I pulled the duvet off and I revealed my skin to a cold room and I tried to move Mitchells arm but he didn't let go, he only grumbled into the pillow and then finally allowed me up, I hit the shower which was powerful and warm against my skin, massaging in between my shoulder blades.

I heard the door creak open to the bathroom and then the shower door opening and I felt those familiar cold arms around me. "Mitchell!" I yelled and kicked him out of the shower.

"You used to be so much fun when you were a vampire" He commented.

"Yeah well if you stopped the nurses giving me blood and then you could've fed me your blood instead" I snarled.

"It wasn't that easy" He whined and then walked out of the bathroom leaving me alone, so I soon got out and then got dried before walking into the bed room but with out a glance Mitchell waltzed right past me, I wanted to leave but it was too late for me since every vampire would probably now want me dead, I was powerful as a vampire but now look at me, nothing more than a pathetic bag blood who feels sorry for herself, I walked down to the couch and collapsed on to it, I just sat forward and rested my head in my hands.

"God what's happened?" I asked myself. Annie soon appeared and she rested her hand on my back.

"Are you okay?" She asked.

"Fine" I lied.

George came down the stairs with Mitchell with a big smile on his face. "Right we're off to work, we'll see you later" He said, I watched as Mitchell and George disappeared through the door leaving me and Annie.

"He loves you, you know" Annie told me.

"He does?" I inquired.

"Yes" She nodded.

"He's battling his thirst and his love for you. It takes every inch and every muscle in his body to stop himself from drinking your blood, he's trying hard and he's trying for you" Annie told me.

Please vote and comment