Prologue

Winter snow swirls around the yard. The room is always filled with crys. The days get colder. Hot tea and coco coming into action. The shades of blue make me smile. Cuddling with jon and Sean Micheal Toews who has brown hair and blue eyes. Who eyes are to die for, they make you fall in love with the second you see them. The king sized bed my lovely husband persuaded me to get for us. The walk in closets, come in handy. My closet slowly becoming Sean's. Who likes to crawl into mine and start throwing things everywhere. The romantic moments, that only a husband can fulfill. The 3 am alarms. The 9 o'clock games. The snowflakes that my son loves, to eat and catch. The lonely nights you have as and hockey wife. The lonely nights you spend with your children and dogs. Face times and calls are the only thing keeping you sain. The friends you will always cherish forever. The things you pick up on while they grow up. The things you look back on, regret and love. The decision to put your life on hold.

Most of all any decision you've made that you would like to take back, knowing its wrong. But how are you supposed to know if there the right fit?

//
Chapter 1 coming later this week :)