Miles Away} Chapter 1

Hey guys it's anna! Hope you enjoy the sequel. I'll be taking ideas so ya.. hope you guys like it

Stephanie's pov:
The sons photo on the side

"Jon we have to talk about this" I say calmly to jon. He leans over the counter watching our 5 month year old son. It's Janurary 24th. He was a preemie. A month early.
"Whats the point? Your just going to cry and scare me like you do every time. I don't want to go through that again." he says getting angry. I sighed. "Jon it's not bad news. It's good" he turns around. "Whats the good news" he asks crossing his arms. "Well her and lindsey are both fined for Harrassment and blackmail. Lindsey is in a physciatic place in Europe. We're all good. No more. Nothing will break not one of us. We're the toews. Toews are strong." I say walking over to jon and wrapping my hands around his arms. He immediately turns to walk to Sean.

Standing there like a lonely person, I went to put away the fruit I had cut up. Not feeling hungry anymore.

Ring ring

" Hello" I say. "Sephhh" Charles says. Making me smile. "Charles. How are you" I ask turning towards the kitchen sink window. "Good. You?" He asks. "Well I don't know. I'll talk to you tomorrow. Ok" I say. He says ok and we say good bye.
" How's Charles" jon asks playing with Sean. "Good. We're gonna talk tomorrow. It's late" "come on baby" I say picking up Sean. Walking upstairs to his bedroom, filled with hockey things. Changing him into his pajamas and a new diaper. I put him in his crib and put on his night light. I walk into jons and i room. Walking into my closet and slipping off my jeans and knit sweater. I put on a comfortable bra and underwear and out on a robe. A white lace, a gift from Elina. Well one one of the gifts. Walking into Sean's room and turning on his night light and making sure it's spotless. Turning around to jon leaning against the door.

" What do I see you in here" he says walking in and taking lightly ahold of the ribbon on my robe. "Oh nothing" He cocks an eyebrow. "Nothing hmm. "Ya right. Let's go" I grab jons hand and walk out closing the door. He immediately picks me up and brings us to our room.

He slowly takes off my robe. Slowly pressing his warm lips on my cold body. "Why so cold" he mumbles. His hands trace my hip and slowly starts moving up and down. Up and down. Taking off his shirt and throwing it on the floor. "A little eager are we" he mumbles. Causing me to giggle. Instantly hearing our little boy cry. Jon quickly rolls off of me and I grab my robe and tie it and make my room to Sean's room. "Whats wrong sweetie" I ask picking him up. He starts to point my chest. Oh he knows when mama will give him milk, and where it comes from. He's a smart one. Making my way down to the kitchen and grabbing the milk. Still have Sean in my hands, I heat it up and place it gently in his mouth.

" You good " I ask Sean and somehow he understands and nods. Walking back upstairs and placing him back in his crib and walking back to our room. "Sorry. He was hungry again" I say feeling guilty and walking to the bathroom. Washing my face after taking off some powder and mascara then brushing my teeth and my hair. Jon comes up behind me and wraps his arms around me. "Don't worry its not your fault" he says kissing my cheek. " Thsnkyou" I say. He smiles.

"Sorry about earlier. " he says. I'm confused. "What are you sorry about" I ask turning sround in his arms. "When you put your hands on me I turned away. " I nod. "It's alright. You want to see your little boy. I get it" I say kissing his cheek. He smiles. "Now let's get this beautiful wife to sleep. " he says walking behind me out of the bathroom and falling asleep peacefully in his arms.

Waking up at 9, jon should be gone already. I make my way to Sean's room and see jon quietly talking to him. "I love your mom so much. So you better take care of her again. Ok? You two are going to have fun. I love you to" he says kissing his cheek. Sean smiles.

Sean points to me, so I quickly duck out. "Is mama out there " he asks. Sean laughs, meaning a yes. I qucikly hide behind the cabinet. "Where could she be" jon asks walking then stops. He walks a little more and Sean spots me, he points to me. "There's mama" jon hands Sean over to me. "Good morning baby" I say kissing his head. Then I go to kiss jon. "Thought you left" I say. "Delay so we have a later flight" he says. "Let's get some breakfast, shall we" I say to Sean. He nods. "Man I wish he could speak already" I say setting him down in his play pen "me too" he says. "All you want him to do is play hockey, so I'm not offended" I say. He laughs. "Whatever he wants to do, I'll be ok with"

I take out the fruit, milk, eggs, bacon and apple juice. "Man. The last time I had bacon, was when I did not know I was pregnant. I remeber wanting to throw it up" I add a little laugh after that. He chuckles, he grabs the bacon and eggs and starts. I start on the pancakes. He turns on the radio, to country. Ugh.
" Really? " I ask. "What" he asks chuckling. "Country. You know I'm not a country girl" I say laughing. "You can't survive one song" he asks.
"Ok one song. that's it" I say grabbing the baby food. "bon. bon." jon says in french. which means good. I grab Sean and put him in his height chair. start feeding him right away. He doesn't want to eat it, jon intervenes. "Let me you eat. " he says taking the spoon. our hands grazing slowly against each other. "What about you? you need to eat" I say putting some eggs in my mouth.

"I'll eat on the plane. it's fine" he says. "So what exactly are you two doing this weekend" he asks. "Were going to l.a and I'm going to do some photos hoots for the new season. then we're going shopping. Then the zoo" I say poking Sean's stomach. "after we're coming back and hanging out with Elina and Theo." I say finishing my apple juice. "The game tomorrow is on at 5 eastern" he says. "Oh I know. don't worry" I say smiling. He smiles back to. "Come on sean. let's get ready" I say picking him up.

"Bye guys . I'll see you tuesday. I love you" he says kissing Sean then me. " He shuts the door and I am barely able to get out "you too"

We make our ways upstairs and I go to wash Sean, so he doesn't smell on the plane. while he plays in the pen in his room, I warm up the bath. Then after I turn the water on I go to my bed side and lift up the side of the mattress. Bringing out my notebook and opening to the next blank page. I grab my pen and start my first letter to jon.

"dear jon.
we have been married for 6 months. we have a beautiful baby boy Sean. When your not around the walls seem so close, the air a faint smell of axe. The kitchen not having a delicious smell coming out of it. The TV not on. No new flowers next to my bedside every couple of days. There are days when I wonder how long will you be gone? I love you so much, no matter how far away you are. No many how many miles, sea or states are in between us you will always be my air, sea and sun and my #1. My stars to my galaxy.

love, Steph

//
first chapter has been posted!! Ahh

please vote add and share

I know it's a little short but I tried