Goodbye pt.2}Chapter 3

Stepahnie's POV: Listen to song please

You may remeber "goodbye" from the forst story and it has nothong with those quotes.

I skipped to May for playoffs, she has spent a few months in L.a with Charles.

"Yes I do, I believe

That one day I will be, where I was

Right there, right next to you

And it's hard, the days just seem so dark

The moon, and the stars, are nothing without you

Yourtouch, your skin, where do I begin?

No words can explain, the way I'm missing you

The night, this emptiness, this hole that I'm inside

These tears, they tell their own story"

I lay here rubbing Sean's stomach while waiting for the game to turn on. Im back in Chicago,Jonathan of coarse knows he hunted down charles number. Im back in the same house with Jonathan. It's not that I caved or anything I want my son and my husband to be together. That's all.

Pierre Mguire (?) comes on and speaks with the two people above. "Is it me, or does Jonathan Toews look so much happier tonight?" One asks. "You know Doc I see that too. I have not seen him smile this much since the 3rd of April. He seem's much more confident with the puck,scoring and his checks. They are harder and more even with each other. Back to you Doc" He says .

Maybe it's because of me? Ya ok. I don't think I make him THAT happy. DO I? It's Sean I know it. I get a alert from chaunette.

"Come out tonight with sean?" She texts.

"Have no tickets" I reply.

"Always gotta rely on me huh? Two seats right next to everyone for tonight" she replies.

"Too far. Won't make it" I reply. "get your ass down here" she replies. Rolling my eyes and replying "fine"

I grab my jeans, combat boots, and jersey and throw it on. I grab Sean's stuff and make my way out with everything I need.

I listen on the way there, and get there late in the second.

I see jon once I sit down. I smile. He's smiling and laughing at whatever hossa says. Making me smile.

We win 4-3 and couldn't be prouder of my boys. I make my way down to the tunnel and wait with the girls. Sean fell asleep a little while ago, so I'm sitting against the wall cradling him in my arms. The boys come out cheering. I block Sean's ears.

Jonathan looks my way,then notices me. He smiles and comes over. I stand up and go to meet him. He kisses me on the check, I turn my cheek annoyed. Jonathan takes Sean out of my hands and grab my bags.

I say good bye to the other girls. I go to grab sean, to bring him home.
"I'll bring him home" jon says. "No. You can go out and do what you want. It's fine" I say grabbing Sean from the seat. "Who says I'm going to party" he says. "You always go after a home win. We will both be fine" just as I say that a crackle of Thunder erupts.

"Illll meet you at home" I say walking to my car. I buckle sean, and look back at jon. He stares at me, with sadness. I get in qucikly right as the rain starts hammering down.

I out on soft instrumental music, the popular ones from movies.

Turning into my driveway and hopping out. I left the garage for jon. I grab Sean and make my way inside.