Weakest Point}Chapter 5

Stepahnie's pov:

They say everyone's weakest Point is when your sick, one of them. I've been sick for about a week starting off with a defect from my medications, after that I got strep, and now I have pink eye. My mother has been staying with sean and I while jon Is on a 4 game road - trip. The team won all of them. The wives and I had a game watching party, and which I must of picked up something from Versteegs girlfriends house. Not blaming you though.

Laying in bed is what I've done all week, the clouds have matched my moods.

Dark and stormy.

Just how I love it. My t.v has been on non-stop trying to t get the pounding of my head he gone. Or muted. There are tissues, everywhere along with boxes. My medications and extra - blankets. I miss my little boys touch, I miss my husband's touch. I miss there warmth. I need somebody's wartmh, I'm literally shaking. My dog isn't even doing the job.

I hear the door open and close. Ryder dashes out, leaving. Grabbing my cardigan and trying to get up. I get up and instantly the fear of falling comes from my dizziness.

My head. It's rings. It spins. Twists and turns, making my head race. I grab my pound and massage is softly.

It's grows the longer I stand up. At last, I reach the door. I open it softly and walk out. The halls seem so bare, no movement. No ruckus.

Walking down the stairs. I sit on one of the steps and watch my mom laugh at whatever jon said while he plays with Sean. Ryder even gets in it a little. I gain strenth and finish the stairs. My mom turns around.

"Oh steph" she says walking over and embracing her arms. "No no. Sean. He can't get sick" I say stepping back, nearly falling over my feet. "Sweetie. Your not contagious anymore. It's fine." "Mom. Please. I feel better if, you did not" I say crossing my arms.

Jon walks over with sean playfully upside down in jon arms.
He gives me that smile. That lovable smile. The one I fell in love with. The caring and caring. The micheaviously and adventurous one. The one that made me give in every time.

"Someone wants to say hi" he says looking at Sean. I put my hands on around his head and ears. I move some hair out of his face. That's it. That's all I can touch.

"Hi baby boy" I say smiling and tickling him a bit. He squirms in jons arms. He chuckles. My mom went to start tea.

The dizziness comes back full force. I grab my head and make my way to the couch, right as I sit down I jolt back up walking towards the stairs. No one is getting sick.

"Steph" jon says while I lay down. "What happend while I was away?" He asks. Laying down in bed with me, the covers completley on top of me. Still freezing.

"The medication had a defect. I got strep and now pink eye" I say barely audible. My voice scratchy and low. He looks at me in pain. He clears some hair away from my eyes. Soothed by his touch. He memorizes me. He create stars while there's just a dark sky.

"I'm sorry I never told you. I was just sleeping most of the time or to tired to call" I say. He smiles, shaking his head. "I'm not upset at all. I get it. " he says. I smile and nod. "Damn..your head is pretty hot hough" he says. I nod. "I'm still cold though." I say. He moves in and wraps his arms around me.

"Jon. What are you doing? Your gonna get sick!" I say as loud and angry as I can. "Shhh. Don't speak" he says. I could tell  he was tired and wanted a little rest. I give in.

My throat burns. It's on fire. My mouth is dry. I jolt up and cough spit into the bucket on the side of my bed. Jon pulls back my hair and rubs my back. I make a few other gross noises and sipping some sprite. Taking tissue and wiping my mouth off.

"Better?" He asks. I nod. He smiles. His hand rests around my hip, and our feet tangle together.

"How was everything? I saw all the games though."I ask. He sighs. "Good. But tiring. Couldn't wait to for each time I went on the ice. All I though about was the puck I guess" he says. "That's good. That's what you should be thinking about" knowing he can think about other things.

"I'm gonna go check on sean and mom. I'll be back." I say standing up and grabbing the wall. I start to walk and fall over a bit. "You sure you able to get there?" Jon asks. He grins. "Well if you stop taunting maybe I wouldn't be so distracted" I say. He grabs his heart and mouths "ouch"  I stick my tongue put at him. He chuckles.

Finally reaching the stairs I walk down. Holding the railing and taking it slowly.

"Steph" my mom says while I watch her feed sean. "Doctor called. Lay off the "t" pills. Ok?" She asks looking towards me.  I nod. My "t" pills are my anxiety. I have different names for them, I always have. "Gosh I can please not be sick" I say taking out a popsicle to soothe my throat. "At least it's nothing worse" my mom says swift passing me to the sink.  Sean reaches his arms towards me. I feel so helpless, I can't do anything. I just want to rub little circles around his stomach, blow blueberries and kiss him to sleep.  Take him to the park, and cuddle.

I miss my little boy. Jon comes down distracting him. He picks him up and starts to throw him up and down and making sound effects. It makes my little baby laugh, the cute little laugh I love. I smile and laugh as well. Jon walks outside to the patio towards the swing set. Ryder barking towards the door.

*Ding dong*

My mom walks towards the door and opens it.

"Chaunettte" my mom says hugging her. I hear andrew and then see lila there beautiful 8 month little blue eyed, and blonde girl. He walks over and I move back. Nearly tumbling over. He looks at me skeptically. Chaun comes in as well.

"Steph. How are you?"she asks trying to hug me.  "Your not contagious amymore" she says with a chuckle. I give her a small hug. Smiling. "I don't want to get anyone sick. I'm sorry " I say they nod. "Wheres our little seazer" Andrew says. He calls him seazer. Like shawzer, because of his name I guess. "Outside with jon" I say I coughing into my arm away from them. "I'll be back" I say. I walk up the stairs feeling the full affect of dizziness coming right on, I throw up. Right in the privacy of my own bathroom.

Arms come beside me. Pulling back my hair, and sitting down next to me.
Rubbing mini circles to soothe me or better yet distract me. I lean back and smile up at jon.

"You better?" He asks. I nod. "Much. Much. Better. Thankyou" I say. He kisses my head. "This is my weakness" I say. He smiles. "Your weakness, huh?" He says cocking an eyebrow. "Yes. And I already knows what yours is" I say grinning. He gives me that smile I love.

//

UPDATED!! hope you all like