Trouble in paradise}chapter 11

Stephs  pov}

As I stepped out of the hospital I took in the smell of autumn, I smiled.  I have been in the hospital for 3 weeks. Doing tests,treatment,and surgeries.

Jon took my hand and I forced myself to connect it because naturally it won't do it for a while. He smiled.

"Where are we going?" I asked as he drove on the expressway.  "Thought we would go downtown" he said. He looked over and I smiled.

"Hey Jon" I squeaked after a few moments of comfortable silence.

"Mm" he said.

"When do you think you would want a another child?" I asked.

"When I think,no it's about when you want to. Your the on carrying it for 9 months. So whenever is fine" he said smiling and looking over.
Taking the hand that was in his and kissed it.

"I don't know....now" I said. He looked over and was shocked. "Now?!" He piped. I nodded. He looked back at the road and smiled hugely.

"If you want one now. By all means. We can" he said. "Then it's a plan" I said.

"It's a plan"

~~~~~~~

"When do you think you will go back?" I asked taking a bite of my ceaser salad. "I don't know when therapy is over. And depending on that if you need surgery" he said. "Jon. Don't wait for me. It's fine. I'll be ok" I said. He shook his head.

"We aren't arguing about this. Its final. I've already talked about it to Q. He understands what the effect has on guys" he said. I roll my eyes. "You better be sure about it"

Jons pov:

"It's so beautiful" Stephanie said while we walked in millennium park.

Hand in hand.

There's a hawks game and I think she would like going.

"Hey steph. I know it's early but the guys got me tickets for tonight and I think it would be fun" I said pulling her to face me.

"Are you sure? It's a bit urgent" she said.
I nodded.

"I'm sure" I said.

"Now who may I ask were playing against?" She asks.

"The Dallas Stars" and she beamed.

"OH MY GOSH! DO YOU KNOW HOW ATTRACTIVE  JAMIE BENN IS?!" She screamed.

Ouch

"I'm kidding. Your always gonna be the most sexiest. Attractive and spontaneous person. I love you ok" she said.

Phew

I kissed her. I bent her back a little bit and she ended up giggling a bit. That broke our kiss.

"Let's go" she grabbed my hand and she literally pulled me to run to our car.

~~~~

"No we have mr. Jonathan toews here himself." Everybody cheered as Pierre Mguire announced to the crowd.

"How much confidence do you have in your team tonight?" He asked.

"I have a lot. Knowing how tuff Dallas is and how tuff we are. I know where the tally and the win are at the end of the game. Everyone knows  how much pressure we cause so the team and I know we can pull this off" as I said it I looked at the crowd. People were going crazy.

"How do you think of new superstars Jamie Benn and Tyler seguin  are gonna be a problem tonight?" He asked.

"Knowing that I have watched some highlights here and there. Seguin  is fast on his feet and with the puck. Benn is smart with the puck and knowing what areas to pass it where we lack strength there. The team knows that,and so they know what to expect. Seguin  and Benn work well together on the same line.  Kane and sharp will be dominating, sequin and Benn will not be. They know how to rise for the occasion" I said.