The stars aligned} Chapter 4

Chapter 4:
Jonathans pov:

"I couldn't stay away from you any longer. I couldn't be away from your touch, your presence and your passion. You are my strenth and every time I fall your right there. No matter what. I can seem to let you go because to be loved, you give love and from what I have seen you have done just that and I couldn't be any more grateful. Ever since the moment I've met you, I want so many more minutes in the day because all I dream is about you and the stars and how we have a million ways to look at one another and how we have a million reasons to love. Forever and ever"

I opened my eyes and looked over at stephanie. Her voice sounded beautiful like always. I dont think she knew i was awake. Her quiet breath. Her lips olmost a perfect shade of rose. Her skin a tint of olive. Her hair thrown about. Her hands gently resting on her stomach and sean. She looks so calm. So content. Her bubbly personality. Still quiet, very conscious and calm.

Then I look over at Sean. His small features. His tiny feet and hands underneath the covers. His small snores. His light chocolate brunette hair. Hes a little energetic kinda like I was or well in the videos my mom did. He is quite sneaky and very loud.

Then I think about myself and there's nothing special about me. My personality is dull, and if my wife can't even love me then how can everyone else? Why couldn't I let her go, why was I so selfish?

Time skip

I wake up to an empty bed and go to find everyone else. I walk out to the kitchen and find them sitting eating breakfast. I grab a banana and walk around to them. I kiss seans head and kiss Steph on the cheek.

"Good morning Darling" I say sitting next to them. She smiles.
Fuck. I just love that smile.

Her eyes are bright and refreshed. " Any plans today captain?" She asks. I shake my head no.

"Maybe we could go to the park. Because I know how much season loves it" she says tickling sean. "It's alright if you don't want to. I understand" she says instantly. "No. I want to go. You two deserve some daddy time" I say. She stares at me and I finally realize what I said. I smirk at her. And she rolls her eyes.

"I know you want some" I say winking. She gives me a gagged look. "You know you can't resist" I say. She gets up and grabs Sean's medication. She puts some in his milk. Because he is a baby, they put it in his drink. She then goes and takes her by the sink. Because of having a child, they want to prevent spreading to the next child. If we decide to have one.

I walk up behind her and wrap my arms around her torso. I put my face in the crook of her neck. "You know I was not kidding about that" I whisper. She moans in reply. "Right where I want you" I say. My fingers trace her stomach and I feel her shudder. Sean starts to cry and I go grab him. I pick him up and cooe him.

Time skip

We make our way to the park and take ryder with us. (Forget about him?) I have ryder while, much to my dismay stepahnie's has Sean. I wanted to stroll him but it's alright.

We swing sean, and throw a ball for ryder.
We make our way back and put down sean for a nap. It's our turn for a little fun.

Stephanie walks into the room while I am in the middle of chanting my shirt.

She walks up behind me and softly moves her hand around my muscles. I turn around and kiss her. I pick her up and set her down on the bed. My hands inch up her shirt to her bra and softly place kisses on her collar bone, around her chin and chest.

Once I take off her shirt I start to trace my hand up and down her stomach and thighs. I start to kiss up and down her torso and she arches in pleasure. She flips me over and does her magic.

We take turns and finally have our little fun.

We lay there in eachothers arms. Breathing heavy. Steph jolts up and grabs the sheets covering herself up.
" Whats wrong?" I ask.
"Did you use a cond-" she asks. I nod yes. She sighs a sigh of relief.

"Whats wrong sweetie" I ask pulling her gently in my arms. " It's bad for you to get pregnant before the first year after giving birth. And I thou-" I cut her off. "I would never do that. I know. It's bad. It's ok" I say kissing the side of her head. I sense her smiling.
I rub my fingers across her hands.

Ryder jumps up and Steph laughs. Reaching towards ryder and him coming towards her and licking her. She giggles.

"Still my goddamn weakness" I mumble. "Heard that" she retorts. "Good" I sy smiling at her. She leans over and kisses me. We smile into the kiss. Ryder ruins the moment by crawling on me. "Bad move boy" I say. She laughs. "Is he being mean" she asks. Ryder instantly crawls on her.

After awhile of laying ryder leaves.

"This has been a very good day" I say. "I agreee" "I heard you last night" I say. her face is pure shock. "Oh" is all she says. "I'm not mad dpnt worry" her face regains color. "I thought you were asleep" she says. "You werent supposed to hear that" she says laughing. I smile. "Is it wrong that I did" I agrsk. She shakes her head.

"Is just don't think it's true" I say. She looks back up at me and looks puzzled. "Why not?" She asks.

"I don't give love. It's just something I have never really gave. there's nothing special about me, my personality is dull as it can get. If you can't love me. How can anyone love me?" I say.

"Yes you do.I see you it every time your with sean, your family. Everyone. Your personality is amazing. It made me fall in love with you. I love you, just like everyone else in chicago does." She says staring at me with her hazel eyes. The tiny sparkles I first noticed when I first met her. " It's hard to even think about anyone loving me" I say. She shakes her head. "I love you and you are the love of my life. Forever and ever" she says. "Forever and ever" I say. She kisses me.

We fall asleep for quite some times and Steph goes to check on sean, who is still sound asleep.

"He's still asleep." She says "Wanna know what was going through my mind when you weren't here?" I ask. "If you really want to " she says.

"How I was never going to feel your touch, your presence and your lips on mine. How I wasn't going to wake up thinking about you smiling. I would wake up with a blank face, and how you left me. I wouldn't be myself. I would be alone. I knew one day when sean found out why you left. He would leave as well. He wouldn't want to be near me, because of what I did to you" I say. "I hurt you. The way I told you I would never do I'm a monster" I say. "Your not a minster. Your not my father" "your far from it. Your an angel. Your my savior. Without you I wouldn't have been here. He wouldn't have left. For all the things your going to do for him, he wouldn't have left" "patrick told me that we could work this out, we wouldn't be able to stay away from eachother" I say. "He believed in us. So I had to trust him and I realized. The world is not right with out us together. The stars are not aligned without us. together as a couple. Together as as couple, till our hearts content. " She says. I smile. "Thankyou. For always being there. And my number 1 person" I say. She smiles. "I forgot something." I say.

I stand up and grab the ring and necklace. "Through whatever we go through. Whatever troubles us, we always have eachother. Because when there are stars, there is us. Right up there next to them. The stars represent us, and our love and sean represents us. This ring has our love engraved on it" I say. "Forever and ever" I ask. "Forever and ever" she says. I slide it back on her finger. "I also have this" I say picking up her necklace. She smiles. "Yes I would love the necklace back" she says. I grin and clip it back on. She smiles and I kiss her. "The stars are aligned" I say she nods and smiles. We lay back down and taking in eachother and let the quietness consume us.

"Your are my captain" she says. "You are my queen" I reply.

//

Hey. I finally updated. Hope you guys love it!