Wanting one another}chapter

Stephs pov:
Journal entry from last chapter:
"He's gone. My boy is gone. It's hard to imagine life without him now. He took up so much time, and I loved every moment. He still takes over my dreams, my thoughts naturally go to him. He's my love. I might have loved him more than Jon at times. It's sad to know that he won't have one more hokey games to go too. Learn how to skate. Shoot. I love him, and I wish he could know how much I love him"
"Jon. I'm leaving in a bit" I say clipping my necklace. I stood there in my dress, smoothing it down.

"Where is this pretty lady off to tonight?" He asked walking in.

"A baby shower" I say smiling. I turn around and kiss him.

"A baby shower. Hmmm" he said putting his hands on my waist, going down further. "Jon. Really I have to go. She's my cousin" I peel off his hands and kiss him one last time. "Good luck tonight baby. I know you will do good" I kissed him on the cheek and headed towards the door grabbing my phone and purse. I grabbed my Range Rover keys and I was out.

It was pretty hot. A whopping 94 degrees.

"Hey lilya" I say hugging the mom-to be.

"Hey. How are you?" She asked.

"I should be the one asking." I say laughing as does she.

We start by talking  with friends from the neiborhood.

The wind starts to pick up. Coming in from the east.

"Lilya. Is it supposed to rain today?"  I asked. She shook her head. I nodded ok.

I looked around and saw a dark cloud. "Lilya" she turned around.

"It's nothing. " she stated. "We're in the fucking plains. We gotta go inside" I said. She sighed and started to get everyone inside.

I was the last one outside and looked at it again.

It didn't look normal.

We got in and we all talked again and we decided to open presents.

Rain started to come. It was heavy and it brought hail. It was super dark outside.

I listened to one of our friends from high school and tried to dristract my self.

Someone turned on the t.v.

Something about tornadoes and stuff. I listened and heard where they have touched.

Washington,il.
Peoria.
It was coming to Plainfield.
To me
To us

"Guys. Everything is alright. Don't worry" Liyla tried to calm us.

As she said that,the tormado sirens went off.

"Everyone get to the basement" I screamed. People went downstairs helping Liyla. Maggie,my old friend helped get food and drinks in ten seconds then ran downstairs.

We against the wall. Facing everyone else. We breathed out, heavily.

"And you said "don't worry"" I spat at her. "I'm SORRY. We all make mistakes" she said. As I rolled my eyes there were loud noises. I imagine things being thrown about outside.

The women started to cry.

As I let out a tear, everything went black.

Jons pov:

"Jon" mike our train screamed.
"What" I screamed back focusing on the play by Tampa bays net.

"There's been an emergency" he said I'm looked over.
Hoping he wouldn't say her name.
"Stephanie is in trouble" he said.