Back To You}Chapter 4

Stephanie's pov:
(I know the picture looks nothing like them, but whatev)

"Little ghost, you are listening,
Unlike most you don't miss a thing,
You see the truth,
I walk the halls invisibly,
I climb the walls, no one sees me,
No one but you."

I layed there thinking of the weeks I've spent away from them. my husband. My baby boy. Jonathan and sean. I miss them I truly do. No matter what happens between jonathan and I, I will always love him. Always wishing the best for him.

My phone dinged with a text from Kaner. He texted me once he knew that I had left. He is angry at me and jon. He thinks we can solve every problem that comes our way, always have he says.

"Jon is throwing things around, Amanda took sean for the week. He says he can't live without you and that he will go with you. I don't know what that means. Do you?" He texted.

I let out a sob, he thinks I'm going to kill myself.

"He thinks I'm going to kill myself. stay with him , until I get there"
I put on jeans, combat boots and my grey sweater and throw my hair in a messy ponytail. I hop in my car and drive off to our house.

I jump out, it's raining and I'm getting soaked.

"Jonathan! Patrick!" I scream once I get in the house. I hear things from upstairs.

"I screwed up! She left me! Some day Sean will leave me!" Jonathan yells.

I run and get into our room. Jonathan lays against the bed frame shirtless. Pillows, sheets, clothes, jewelry thrown everywhere. Patrick rests his hand on my shoulder and gives me a synthetic look and walks out. I instantly get on the bed grabbing jonathans hand. "Jonathan" I say pulling his hand to my lips.

Tears pour out.
"Your not Stephanie" he says. He looks out towards the curtains. "It's me. Steph" I say. He shakes his head. He's under some type of state. I retrieve my hand and walk downstairs to the kitchen, where patrick is.

"What the hell is wrong with him! He says I'm not stpehanie" I say. "He kind of hit himself in the head" he says. I out my hand over my mouth and run back upstairs. I take off my shoes and climb in bed with him. I pull the sheets over us and snuggle up to him.

He looks down at me.

"Steph. It hurts so bad " he says only me hearing it. "I know" I say letting a few stray tears out. He looks at me with crystal eyes. He smiles and starts to cry.

"Noo. Don't cry" I wipe his tears. "Why did you leave?" He asks sitting up.

"You never apologized for hurting me, I did 12 times for me being angry" I say. His face falls. "Jonathan. You hurt me just like my father once did. Over and over again. Verbally and violently." I say.

He stands up. He grabs his hair and then kicks the bed frame.

"Jonathan. Please don't hurt yourself" I say standing up.

"I wish I could turn back the clock and take back every single mistake that made you not want me" he says turning to face me.

"All those things have made me a better person" I say. "No they haven't. Because you left" he says. " This past week all I've seen is our memories together. The ones when no one else mattered and only us did. Since the time I have met you, lost you and left you it didn't hurt" I say. "How didn't it hurt?" He asks. "Because every time you ignored me with hockey, lindsey and any other reason it made me living alone not so hard and I was to clouded to realize it . " I scream.

His face falls so much. "It didn't hurt as much as coming back here and seeing you cry and all alone" I say taking his hands on mine.

"You have broke me. Cut me. Bruised me. But those things didn't compare to seeing you like this. And I dont want to see you like this. Not now. Not ever" I say. His hand goes to my face, caressing. I lean into it and he pulls me closer.

He kisses me. So passionately. So gentle.
"It's been to long since we did that" he says resting his head against mine. "I agree" I say smiling. He does too. He kisses my head and hugs me.

Time skip

I lay there with jon in our freshly made bed.

I hear screeching downstairs and I get up to see what it is. I walk gently down the stairs and see Sean and amanda. I run and hug sean. "Thankyou so much amanda. Here" I say handing her money. "It's really fine" she says trying to give back the money. I don't budge, I shake my head. "Take it" I say. She smiles and says goodbye and leaves.

I hug my baby joy so tight, but not too tight. "I promise I will never leave you or daddy again" I say crying.

I hear footsteps and I turn around to Jonsthan. "Look it's daddy" I say handing him over. I look lovingly at them. My family. My whole world. Who make me smile day in and day even if it doesn't seem like it.

We walk upstairs to our room and I lay next to sean, while jon does on the other side. I smile down at Sean. I tickle him, making him laugh. I catch jon staring at me. I look up and blush.

Soon sean falls asleep.

I think that Jon is too so I speak softly.

"I couldn't stay away from you any longer. I couldn't be away from your touch, your presence and your passion. You are my strenth and every time I fall your right there. No matter what. I can seem to let you go because to be loved, you give love and from what I have seen you have done just that and I couldn't be any more grateful. Ever since the moment I've met you, I want so many more minutes in the day because all I dream is about you and the stars and how we have a million ways to look at one another and how we have a million reasons to love. Forever and ever" and with that I fall asleep. That was my letter to Jon.

//
I have a feeling you are happy NOW