(30) Grammys, Writing Sessions & Falling In Love

Two weeks later,

Colton and Kendra made it on the best dressed list again as they attended Grammys together. They even had the paparazzi go crazy over a red carpet kiss. They presented together a grammy category they both have won in the past "Best New Artist." 

After their Grammys appearance, they returned to Nashville. Colton had Spencer and Sutton get permissons to cover songs. Natasha put together a list of songs for Kendra to cover for her upcomming album. 

She was also writing songs as well, Colton helped her with her songs. 

"You are the best." She said as she kissed him. 

He began to kiss her back, he moaned as their tongues danced together. Their guitars fell in the floor as he laid her back on the couch. Moans fell from her mouth as he moved to her neck.

"Oh Colt.." she whispered 

"Mmm Kendra baby..I need you." He whispered 

They left the living room, and went into his bedroom. He stripped her down, and himself, he lowered her on the bed. He pushed into her, she gasped. 

"Mmm fuck Kendra baby..oh fuck yeah." He said as he began to move. 

"Mmmm C-C-Coltonnnn" she cried out 

"Yeah..mmm" he said as he got faster. 

Her eyes began to roll as Colton hissed and grunted. It didn't take long before they were both coming together. 

"Ah god yeah oh Kendra.." he whispered 

She looked up at him and pulled him to her so she could kiss him. They began to make out and had sex again. 

The next day they began recording at the studio. Natasha texted the girls "Im pretty sure C&K are banging each other now." 

They all sent 🥰🥰🥰 back to Natasha.