(33) Music Video & Triggered

A month later,

Kendra released her music video for her new single "When You Lie Next To Me." The video consisted of a few shots of her alone. But the main part of the video was her and Colton rolling around in bed under sheets, kissing and cuddling. Kendra was in a red silk night gown and a matvhing robe while Colton was in boxer breifs. 

Bucky seen the video cause Sam showed him the video. 

"She is saucy in this man. She hasn't ever released one this saucy." Sam said 

"Sam shut up. I'm sure this was his idea, he practically runs her career." Bucky said as he walked off. 

Two days later, they were working a drug ring case. They were in the middle of a gun fight with the guys they were after. Bucky was doing good controlling his PTSD but when he got shot twice in the stomach and his leg. 

Sam ran over to him, he called for ambulance. 

"Sam? When did you get here?..you didn't re enlist.." he said 

"Buck..hey man come on. We aren't in Iraq.." Sam said 

"Don't let me die, Kendra..is having a baby. I can't leave her alone..so Sam don't...let me die." He said 

"Bucky..stay with me. I won't let you die." Sam said 

The ambulance finally arrived, he alerted the EMTS that he is a war vet, a former POW and he is triggered. Sam told Emma about the shooting but advised her that she needed to wait to go to the hospital cause he was triggered badly. 

They were able to remove his bullets, and kept him lightly sedated until his therapist came in.