(35) Do You Still Love Her?

A year later,

"What's Up Knoxville!!." Kendra said as she came up the stage. 

The crowd went wild, including Bobbi and the girls.

She began to sang "Half of my Hometown" as the big screen behind her showed pictures of her high school days and middle school days. 

Bucky and Emma sat with the others, but the girls kept their distance. Emma had noticed she wasn't being included alot. Kendra sang another song she wrote called Looking At The Stars. 

Another song she covered, "I Got The Boy", Beautiful Lies and lastly "The Story" all were originallh sung by Jana Kramer. Behind her on the screen was her music video for The Story and it included her pregnancy.

 Bucky swallowed hard as he fought tears. It wasn't helping that the crowd sang along with her. She then sang another song she wrote "I Hate Love Songs." 

She sang, "Highschool", "Legends," and "Roses" all songs she wrote. She sang more of her covers "You Lie" and "Why Haven't I Heard From You" by Reba. 

She sang her duet "First Time Again" she and Colton co wrote together. So he joined her on stage, and they did other duets that they covered together. 

"Like We Never Had A Broken," "In Another's Eyes". Bucky found himself digging his fingers into his palms. It triggered all that old anger from highschool when they would sing together. 

Maggie Jo joined her on stage so they could do their duet that she co wrote with her called "Get Over Yourself" Bucky wasn't a fan of the song, and he wasn't a fan of her song "Graveyard." 

"Peter Pan", "Love Me Like You Mean It", " The First Time" and "Stilettos" she sang which were somgs from her first album. 

She covered "Someone You Loved" and "Before You Go". The other song she covered as she sat at the piano was "Please Remember." 

Sam tapped Bucky's shoulder "You alright man?" He said 

"Yeah. I'm good." Bucky said 

Another song she covered was "I Learned That From You." which was originally sung by Sara Evans. He looked down, as he thought "I should of listened to the album" 

She sang "Miss Me More", "I Think I Fell In Love Today" and "Unapologetically." 

The next few songs she covered was "The Last One to Know." By Reba and "Down on My Knees" by Trisha Yearwood. "Good Ol Boy" by Lauren Alaina, "Keep You" by Sugarland. And "The Dance" by Garth Brooks. 

She closed out her show with "What Hurts The Most" the Cascada version, "Just A Dream" by Carrie Underwood and "When You Lie Next To Me." 

Two weeks after the Knoxville show, Colton and Kendra announced that they expecting their first baby. All the girls were happy for them, even the guys were happy for her. 

Bucky wasn't happy, and for the last two weeks he became distant. After work he started to go to his grandparents farm and lay in his truck bed. As he laid there he had Kendra's albums on repeat as he looked through his old phone where he kept their photos. 

"God Im sorry. You gave me a second chance at life and I blew it with Kendra." He said 

He heard gravel crunching and he saw headlights, and Emma stepped out of the car. 

"Emma what are you doing here?" He said as he hid the phone

"I could ask you the same thing." She said as she sat beside him. 

He looked down, "Why are you listening to Kendra?" She said 

She saw he was hiding the old phone, and she pulled it out..

"This is you and Kendra? I don't understand..." she said as she went through the photos. 

"Oh my god..you two were married..you never said anything." She said

He kept his head down, he began to explain everything. 

"All of her songs, are about you. She really loved you Bucky how could you do that to her and lie to me." She said 

"I know, Im sorry.." he said 

"Do you still love her?" Emma said 

Bucky looked at her, "Yeah..and Im sorry that I drugged you along all this time." He said 

"Then we can co parent..and split up." She said

He looked down and shook his head in agreeance.