(42) Marry Me Again?

A year later,

Bucky and Kendra flew out to Big Sky Montana where she has her cabin. 

"You know we are near Gaitlingburg and Pigeon Forge back home. Why did you pick here?" He said when they landed. 

"You'll see." She said 

Her cabin sat far out in the middle of the mountains, "Its my favorite property. I can come out ans be at peace. Nothing but nature, and quiet." She said

But when she opened the door she was shocked to find roses, candles, balloons and champagne. 

"Surprise baby, Natasha has been out here to help me." He said as they walked in. 

"Its amazing James." She whispered 

They had dinner by the fireplace, and he fed her strawberries. 

"Kendra Noelle, baby I love you. I let you down and walked away cause I was scared. I will never forgive myself for not being here when you needed me the most. I was selfish and I'm sorry for that. You deserve the world, and I intend to keep my promises and vows this time. Because nobody on this earth makes me happy the way that you do. And nothing or no one will change my feelings for you, I love you Kendra Noelle will you please marry me again?" 

She was in shock, tears fell as she said "Yes" 

He slid the ring on her finger, and kissed her. They began to make out as he lowered her back on the floor. They began to undress each other and a thought popped into his head. He let a laugh slip out. 

"What?" She said 

"Nothing its nothing." He said as they started kissing again. 

But he couldn't stop the thought and it made him laugh even more. 

"Seriously Bucky.." she said 

"Im sorry. I just I can't stop thinking about how you are this mega star, and named hottest country female artist. And Im about to have sex with you and..." he said but she cut him off. 

"No..don't. When Im with you, and the kids, our families. I am just Kendra not the star. But your girl, a mom and a daughter." She said 

He kissed her, he moaned as he moved to her neck. "Still sexy to me no matter what." He whispered

They began to have to hot passionate sex, they spent the weekend having sex all over the cabin.