Chapter 1

She never was one for parties.

The loud music, the drinking, the random hook-ups in bedrooms and bathrooms just wasn't her idea of fun, but she was miles away from home now, and high school graduation seemed so far away when it was really only two months ago.

University was like being on a different planet, and Misty was determined not to stick out like the weirdo she was in high school. Her older brother, Kim Taehyung, told her to come to the Hoseok's house party, as it was the last one of the summer before classes began.

"It won't be that bad," Tae had told her, ruffling her long red hair as she unpacked her bags in her room in the house they shared with Jeon Jungkook, Min Yoongi and his girlfriend Song Rei.

"You know I don't like crowds," Misty said, looking at herself in the mirror. Rei had helped her picked out a dress that was entirely too short and too tight, but a part of her had wanted to catch a boy's attention while she was in college.

"You're going to be fine. Hang outside if you want, it's still warm and Hoseok has a pool." Taehyung told her, headed into his own room to get ready.

Misty walked out into the living room and saw Jungkook sitting on the couch, a bowl of popcorn by his side. His eyes left the television screen for a second to lay eyes on her, and he immediately dropped the popcorn out of his fingers.

"Wow. Please tell me you aren't here to hook up with Taehyung," He smiled, and Misty shook her head quickly.

"He's my brother! No way!" Misty said with disgust. She hadn't actually met any of her housemates except for Rei. Jungkook was attractive, in a dorky sort of way. Big doe eyes and bunny smile, she was sure he was considered one of the attractive ones at the university.

"Oh thank God! You're hot as fuck, girl," he smiled and invited her sit next to him. She looked around, not sure if she should take a seat next to the boy. "I'm Jeon Jungkook. Are you staying here?"

"Yes, I just moved in this morning," Misty told him, and he smiled as she felt her sit down next to him.

"I fucking love college!" Jungkook eyes stayed on her breasts and Misty scooted away, a little uncomfortably.

"Uhm, are you going to Hoseok's party?" She asked, wanting to change the subject and get his eyes away from her breasts.

"Oh you are damn right I'm going if you're going," Jungkook smiled at her. "I won't be able to take my eyes off of you all night."

Part of her liked this attention, but he was coming on entirely too strong for her. She had wanted the attention of a boy but not this fast, or this soon. She faked a smile and stood up. "I'm going to touch up my make up before the party..." she said, and stood up, feeling his eyes on her ass and hips as she walked to her bedroom and shut the door.

The party started about an hour later, and Misty rode with Taehyung to Hoseok's house. He was very rich, so his house was more like a mansion, and his parents went on a lot of vacations, so he threw a lot of parties over the summer and through out the school year.

Misty got out of the car in her black platform heels, tight blue and black dress, that exposed both of her shoulders. Her long red hair was curled and sprayed. She had spent all afternoon on her make up, because she wanted to look older than what she really was. She was only 18, but she wanted to look like she was in her 20's.

The loud music thumped in her chest as she entered through the front door. Jungkook had almost immediately found her and he grabbed her hand.

"There is the beautiful girl I was waiting for!" He announced, grabbing her hand. "Dance with me?"