Chapter 7

Flashback: Jimin's POV

The last time I saw Misty before I left for college left me with thoughts in my head I couldn't shake. I'd lay in bed at night, thinking of her, fantasizing about her. I told myself I'd eventually forgot how she looked in the red bandana top tied around her chest and the short jean shorts, but the truth is, it was my go-to fantasy.

It was a hot summer day. I was 19 years old, turning 20 that October. Misty had just turned 17 and I was certainly not oblivious to the changes in her body over the past year.

I woke up every morning with a boner, no matter what I did. Yes, normal for a guy my age, but super embarrassing when you're asleep at your best friend's house on his couch downstairs.

I woke up this Saturday morning, my dick hard and obvious under my blanket and thoughts of my best friend's little sister flooded my brain. The night before we had a cook out with some of Tae's extended family. She paraded around in skin-tight athletic shorts and a tank top the whole time and I spent the entire night begging my dick not to be so damn obvious through my jeans.

I looked over at the other couch to find it was empty. Taehyung was already awake and gone, which wasn't unusual because I usually slept pretty late. I sat up and checked my phone. It was eight minutes until noon. Yes, I had slept forever.

Since no one was around I decided I may as well go ahead and take care of myself. I couldn't get up and walk around in front of everyone with my dick at full salute.

I contemplated watching porn. Tae had bought a few dirty movies that he had offered to let me borrow, but I never took them. There was super hot women on the cover with oversized boobs and while I could have easily gotten off to that, my mind wouldn't stay off her. Damn it! What was wrong with me? She was only 17 and totally innocent!

But her body wasn't. Her body was pure sin and she didn't even know it. I wanted her, God I wanted her and I'd probably never see her again because I'd be going off to college and she would be too soon and I had no idea where she would end up.

I was already close to cumming before I even started. I closed my eyes and pictured her smooth thighs around my waist as I sank myself deep into her. Soft, warm, tight. Beautiful long red hair falling over her shoulders and clinging to her breasts that bounced as I thrusted in and out of her.

In my mind, she had changed from the shy girl at the cook out that I couldn't stop staring at, to a sensual vixen, laying beneath me, begging me to dominate her.

"Oh fuck..." I moaned out. I wanted to fill her up. I wanted to hear her cry out my name and beg me never to stop. I pulled back the blanket and shot my load on my stomach. I resisted saying her name when I came and then guilt immediately washed over me.

Innocent sweet Ariel couldn't be corrupted by me like this in real life. That fantasy had to stay in my head, always. One day I'd get over it and she wouldn't preoccupy my mind, but today was not that day.

I wiped myself clean with my T-shirt, planning to throw it in the wash with our basketball outfits that were sweaty and waiting in the laundry room anyway. And that's when I heard the entrance to the basement from the backyard open.

I quickly pulled the blanket back over myself and watched as Misty walked in, a red bandana tied around her breasts and tight denim shorts that showed off her sun-kissed skin.

I just got off and she was doing it to me again. Damn it, girl! C'mon! She looked over at me and blushed, I don't think she realized I was here. I was shirtless, the blanket covering me from my abs down, my boxers were still pulled down to my ankles from my earlier haste to fantasize about the very girl in front of me again.