Chapter 8

Monday afternoon Jimin found himself alone with her in the house. It was like the universe was giving them so many opportunities to be together, but was ripping them away. His body ached for her.

Misty was outside watering the flowers that were planted outside, relieving them from the harsh summer sun that still beat down on them in mid-september. She had always wanted to be the one to water the plants.

He leaned against the kitchen counter, sipping a lemonade and watching her in her incredibly short shorts and tied white crop top.

He had barely been able to focus on his classes today because all he could think about was how badly he needed to cum, and not just jerk off. He needed to have this woman as close to him as possible.

Jimin smirked to himself. They would be alone together until at least 6 o clock and it was just past 4 now.

He walked outside to the backyard where she was still watering the plants and grabbed his weights. Her back was to him right now. He removed his t-shirt and sat down in one of the chairs on the patio, his eyes looking up every once in a while to see if she had turned around.

When he heard the heaviness of the water hose hit the grass he looked up to see that she had in fact turned around, and was staring straight at him. She blushed when he made eye contact with her, but she didn't look away, her eyes focused on his biceps and strong lean muscles of his chest.

A cocky grin came to his face when he saw her make her way over to him. He knew this would work, but he kept it hidden that his thoughts were anything but innocent. He kept his eyes focused on his own arms, glancing down until he saw her legs come into his view.

"You really think this obvious show of male power is going to peak my interest?" She asked, folding her arms across her chest and grinning. "If you want a kiss, you could have just asked for one."

He smiled up at her, placing the weights down on the ground. "Yea but that's not as fun is it?" He asked standing up, hooking his two middle fingers around the loops in her jean shorts and tugging her gently towards him. "Seducing you with my body is much more satisfying."

Jimin captured her lips in a sensual, sexually charged kiss, moving his hands over her exposed waist, his fingers softly tracing her belly button. She wrapped her arms around his neck, and He lifted her up in his arms, adjusting her legs around his back and pressing her against the wall.

"Jimin!" She giggled, surprised by his move. "You really are so strong!"

"Do I have you interested now?" He grinned at her, biting his lower lip as he grinded himself against her between her legs.

She nodded her head, blushing at the way he was looking at her. Her arm reached over the the door handle that led them back inside to the living room.

Jimin walked her through the open door, still supporting her under her thighs with his arms and led her into her bedroom.

He kicked the door behind him shut and crashed her onto the bed, lowering himself on top of her, his hungry kiss finding hers again like the ten seconds it took to carry her to her bedroom were too long for him to stand being apart from her.

Misty felt him pull away his belt and kick his jeans to the floor, and she rubbed his huge cock through his boxers. He moaned against her kiss and her fingers reached up to pull the tie at the bottom of her crop top loose.

Her full breasts contained by black lace, he took in a breath when he looked down to see her body. She kicked off her jeans shorts and then her panties as she felt him kiss her breasts and pull down the straps, kissing the exposed skin until his mouth was over her nipple.