Chapter 3

Jimin leaned against the cold shower tiles, closing his eyes and leaning his head back. He shared a bathroom with Taehyung, Yoongi and Jungkoook, and he knew he couldn't take too long in the shower, but the erotic dream he had just woken up from was still fresh in his mind. His arousal wasn't going to go away on it's own, and after he had washed his hair, his hand found his cock and he let his wet dream come back into his memory.

He pictured her pretty face, her pretty doe eyes staring up at him. Long lashes surrounding blue-green crystals. Soft, shiny, thick red hair falling softly over her shoulders. He imagined her soft full lips kissing the tip of his cock before she took him in fully. He bit his lip and stroked himself faster, moaning softly into the steamy air of the shower.

"Oh, fuck, yes!" He breathed out softly. "Misty..." he tried to keep his voice quiet. He shut his eyes tight, and tightened his jaw. "Suck my cock, Sexy girl....fuck!" He grunted as he felt his orgasm building.

The sound she made when he nibbled on her neck yesterday was still fresh in his mind and he imagined her making the soft sound while she had his cock in her mouth. "Oh! Ah! Misty! Yes! Oooh!" He spilled his seed towards the shower drain, his peak surging through his body with each wave until he was spent.

Maybe now he could finally think straight. His mind had been clouded with lust since he laid eyes on her at Hoseok's party. A loud, sharp knock caused him to jump out his post-orgasm haze.

"Dude, how much longer are you going to jerk off for?" Jungkook asked with a chuckle. Jimin felt his face grow hot. Shit! Had they heard him? Were they listening?

"Uh...Just a minute!" He called out, shutting off the water and grabbing a towel. He looked at himself in the mirror, his wet black hair falling in front of his eyes. What was wrong with him? He couldn't think about the girl like that. She was practically family to him. Well, maybe not exactly. But Taehyung was like his brother, so shouldn't he see his little sister in the same light?

Maybe at one time he did. Just a nuisance that would always cry and get them in trouble if they were being unfair to her. But she had blossomed into a woman now. Her body had curves, her legs were shaped perfectly, her hips swayed in just the right away, and her breasts grabbed his attention. Most of all, her face had matured, cute innocence had turned into sensual beauty.

He pulled on his jeans and opened the door to find Jungkook standing there. "I'm gonna be late, dude..."

"Sorry..." Jimin said, running his fingers through his hair to get his hair out of his eyes.

"Next time you want to jerk off about Tae's hot sister, do it in your room," Jungkook laughed and Jimin looked at him. Shit!

"Dude, don't say anything...." Jimin said.

"Relax. I won't," Jungkook said, turning on the shower and pulling off his shirt. "Shit, I might do the same. I kind of want to rail that hot ass, too!"

"Hey, don't talk about her like that..." Jimin sternly scolded him.

"Don't play the moral high ground, Park..." Jungkoook said, waving him off. "You were just in here imagining her sucking you off...Now go. I have to shower."

Jimin shut the door, disgusted with the younger boy. So maybe he was indulging in a fantasy he shouldn't have been, especially considering who he was, but he still wouldn't refer to her like that. She was a woman. She was a sweetheart, in all honestly, even if they did argue and jab at each other, he still knew she didn't deserve to be referred to like that.

The door to her bedroom opened and their eyes met. She was dressed in a short skirt, knee high socks, and a white button down crop top, most of it unbuttoned around her breasts. She blushed when he saw that his jeans were hanging off his hips, the band of his boxers showing and the tanned skin of his torso glistened from his shower.