Chapter 14

Jimin awoke at the sound of his alarm on his phone. It was time to get up for class, but he quickly shut it off and tucked himself back in to the blanket. He dozed off for a bit but felt movement beside him and he opened his eyes to find the beautiful redhead beside him, stirring awake. Her blue-green eyes fluttered open and focused on him, still sleepy from her long slumber.

"Good morning," he smiled at her, lifting his head up on his hand. "You sleep well?"

"Best sleep I've gotten in a long time," she replied, leaning her head on his chest. "Did you sleep well?"

"Let's see. Two intense orgasms and a gorgeous woman in my arms, I would say my night went pretty damn well," he laughed, and kissed her softly.

Misty looked into his eyes. "I guess we better get to class...and then go home...and play pretend again."

"Pretend?" He asked, looking at the sheet covering her breasts and then her bare shoulders. "Pretend that I didn't take that beautiful body of yours to heaven and back last night?"

Misty nodded. "And pretend that I don't want that big cock making me scream and beg you to fuck me harder..."

He bit his lip and kissed her. "And pretend I've never tasted your sweet innocence on my tongue."

Misty removed the sheet from around her breasts, his eyes averting downwards as he broke from the kiss.

"Or pretend I've never seen your perfect beautiful tits..." He breathed out. "How they look when you're on top of me, enjoying my cock..."

She sat up on her knees and pulled the quilt down off her body. He watched her run her hands over her own breasts, squeezing them teasingly, then trailing down her body.

His cock stood straight up and he looked down at her as she took him into her mouth. "Oh my god! Fuck! Girl, you're going to make want to get married!"

She made a soft giggle, her voice vibrating against his cock. She sucked on tip of his cock, then licked up and down his hard shaft. "You only want to get married when I'm sucking you off?"

He shook his head no, gathering her hair behind her head with his hands. "Mmmmmm. No, I'd marry you when you're riding it too." He smiled and she rolled her eyes.

"Such a pervert," she looked up at him as she took him into her mouth completely again.

"Only f-f-for y-you," he stammered out, feeling the sensation of her tongue and mouth surrounding him. "It's not my fault your so fucking hot!"

His phone suddenly vibrated against the dresser. He was startled and jumped a little, and she pulled him out of her mouth, leaving soft kisses all over his cock.

"Fuck..it's your brother," Jimin said, sighing. "He's probably looking for you." He smiled at her.

"You going to answer?" She asked, running her tongue and down his shaft.

"Oh fuck! Baby I....I can't be on the phone with you sucking me off..." He laughed. "I better answer..."

He slid the answer button. "Yo..."

"Hey... are you busy?" Tae asked, and Jimin looked down at Misty as she slowly licked up and down his cock.

"Uhm...yea...kind of..." He closed his eyes tight. Damn her. This was payback for last night.

"Well look, I feel horrible for hurting Misty's feelings last night. So I was going to set her up for a date to the festival next week and wanted to know what you thought of Derek Sanders..."

Jimin ran his fingers through Misty's hair. "Ah! Fuck....uh...I mean... Derek? Sanders? The guy from our English class who sits in the back with headphones on all day?"