Chapter 12

Jimin opened his eyes the next morning, heavy curtains blocked out most of the sun, but he could tell it was bright outside. He realized he was at Hobi's pool house, still naked, still wrapped up in the sheets with the most gorgeous girl he'd ever laid eyes on.

He remembered his confession to her last night. He told her he loved her. Jimin had promised himself long ago he wouldn't tell her he loved her. He fell for her the night he took her to her high school dance. The way she stared into his eyes as they danced. The way she had rested her head on his chest. The way she had placed an innocent kiss on his cheek drove his heart over the edge.

He knew better than to ever let this happen. Making love to her like that had caused him not to think rationally and now she knew how he felt.

She stirred next to him and her blue-green eyes opened sleepily in the darkened room. She saw Jimin was laying there, his dark eyes scanning her face.

"How long have you been awake watching me sleep?" Misty asked, and he grinned.

"Three hours," he lied, and they both chuckled. "More like three minutes...I swear I'm not that creepy to watch you sleep. Even though you do look beautiful wrapped up in the sheets with me with no clothes on."

"Are we skipping classes today?" Misty asked, checking her phone. It was after 10AM.

"Mmmmm, I think we should," he said sleepily, placing a soft kiss to her lips. "I think I have female anatomy 101 I'd rather attend today!"

"You are such a dork, Jiminie," she giggled as he kissed her neck. "I think you know plenty about the female body..."

He laughed and lifted his head up to look at her. "I know exactly where and how to use my tongue..." He sucked softly on her neck, running his tongue over the slightly red skin.

Misty let out a soft gasp as he trailed kisses down to her breasts, tugging the sheet out of the way. "I know how to make your pussy drip for me...."

"See?" She looked down at him as he softly sucked and nibbled the skin on her breast before taking her hardened bud into his mouth, making her giggle and gasp. "You know everything about my body..."

"Yea...." He pressed his cock against her. "But I think I need a refresher on how that pussy feels when you ride my cock!"

His smile melted her heart and she laughed as he came up and kissed her lips, stripping away the sheets between them.

She spread her legs so he could fit between them. His large, firm cock teased her entrance as he pushed himself into her slowly.

"I'll never get over how it feels to be inside you...I'll want this til I take my last breath..." He laced his fingers with hers and moved in and out of her.

She wrapped her legs around his waist as he continued to kiss her softly, sensually. He supported himself above her with his arms, pulling away the kiss to look into her eyes.

Misty looked up at him. "I don't ever want to be away from you."

"You don't have to be..." He murmered against her kiss, his movements slow and gentle. "I'm not leaving the woman I love..."

"Jimin," she pulled him into her, tightening her legs around his waist.

"I know, baby," he smiled down at her. "Let's just enjoy each other. Don't worry..."

Tears spilled from her eyes. The way his body felt against hers, the feeling of being completed by him, caused her chest to ache with the thought of being away from him.

"I want to take things slow and just enjoy being with you...and being inside you...being connected with you..." He placed kisses below her ear and down her neck.