Chapter 10

Jimin opened his eyes and for the first few seconds, he thought he was in his own bed, alone. But then he felt the warmth beside him. Soft and calm. Her breathing mixed in with the air conditioner in the window. The room was cold, but the bed was warm, and he didn't want to get out of it. He just wanted to stay like this forever with her.

She stirred next to him, turning over on her other side and sleepily opening her eyes. Jimin felt his heart skip a beat when he thought about waking up everyday like this next to her. She smiled at him.

"You stayed the whole night?" She asked, and he smiled back, nodding his head tiredly.

"I couldn't leave you after last night," he smiled back at her and softly kissed her. "Last night was the most incredible night of my life."

She blushed at his words, hugging the sheet tight around her bare breasts as she adjusted comfortably next to him in bed. "Do you think anyone heard us?"

He laughed and laid back on his back, running his fingers through his hair and staring at the ceiling. "You were pretty loud. But I told you I wanted to make you scream." He bit his lower lip and looked back over at her, leaning in to kiss her again.

She laughed against his kiss, and brought her hands up to run through his hair. "I think I might be addicted to riding your cock!"

"Oh, are you?" He asked, placing open mouthed kisses along her neck and bare shoulders. "I told you I can get you addicted to me, didn't I?"

She closed her eyes as she felt him kiss along her shoulders and clavicle, his lips trailing down to her breasts as he tugged the sheet away, burying his face between them. She looked down at him as he sucked her nipple again, and she felt him grab her ass from underneath the quilt.

"I loved shooting my load all over these last night," he groaned against her skin, his tongue causing her body to ache for him to be inside of her.

"Oh my god, baby! You can cum wherever you want," she moaned softly, running her fingers through his hair.

He kissed down her body and around her belly button. "You looked so beautiful covered in my cum!" He kissed her hips and her thighs, then down her legs. "The only thing that would beat that is filling your incredible pussy up!"

"Do we have condoms?" She asked.

"Damn it. They are all in my room," he said, sitting up and thinking for a second. "I can go get one." He leaned down and placed a sensual kiss to her lips.

"I'll wait," Misty said and she watched him stand up and pull on his boxers. He exited the room, went down the hallway to his room, grabbed a couple of condoms out his drawer, and quickly made his way back to Misty's room.

He stopped in his tracks when he saw Tae in the hallway. "Hey Jiminie!" He said, cheerfully.

"Oh, uh...hey Tae..." Jimin clutched the condoms in his hand and hid them behind his back. Shit!

"Looks like you had fun last night," Tae said, gesturing towards his lack of clothes. "Is Angel still in your bed?"

"Uh...no," Jimin shook his head, thinking quickly. "She uhm...left early this morning."

"So you got pussy last night!" Tae slapped his shoulder. "Dude was she as good in bed as I predicted?"

Jimin hesitated for a moment and gave Tae a cocky smile. "Dude, the pussy was incredible! Best I've ever had to be honest."

It wasn't a lie. He had the best sex of his life, he was just leaving out the huge detail that it wasn't his date he had slept with.

"You seeing her again?" Tae asked.