Chapter 13

Jimin leaned his head back on the couch and closed his eyes while he waited on Misty to get ready. He told her he was taking her to dinner on the beach before it got too cold this season.

Yoongi sat next to the sleeping boy, noticing he was dressed in a polo and khaki's, his black hair combed, sprayed and styled. He smelled heavily of aftershave and cologne.

"Date tonight?" Yoongi startled him out of his sleep. Jimin sat up straight and rubbed his eyes.

"Yea," he checked his watch. It had been half an hour since Misty said she was getting ready. "Misty's taking forever."

"You're taking Misty out?" Yoongi asked a bit surprised.

"Yea. Tae's gone. He won't know we went out together," Jimin said. "Besides dude, I mean, we are sleeping together. It's amazing and the best I've ever had but it's not all I want from her. I genuinely enjoy being around her."

Jimin looked at his watch again. "I just wish she'd hurry up. I'm starving!"

Yoongi laughed and patted his shoulder. "You can't rush a woman, Chim! I guarantee you she's going to walk out of that room and take your breath away."

"She does that anyway," Jimin smiled and stared up at the ceiling. "She told me she loved me today. After Angel and Misty almost tore each other's hair out. She kissed me and told me she was in love with me." He chuckled a little.

"Jiminie, this is getting serious," Yoongi said. "You two have developed actual feelings for eachother. Don't you think that's a bad idea seeing as Taehyung isn't going to let her near a male until she's like 80?"

Jimin laughed. "And even then it would be supervised dating."

Yoongi laughed at his seamless reaction.

"I dont know, Yoongi. I've been in love with her for...a long time. Sex didn't make me fall in love with her. I loved her before we even so much as kissed ..." Jimin leaned forward, his elbows on his knees. He put his snapback hat on backwards, his growling stomach seeming to curse the beautiful woman he was waiting on.

"Don't you think sex has made the feelings more intense?" Yoongi asked.

"Oh definitely," he nodded. "Dude, I had fucking tears in my eyes this morning when we made love when we woke up at Hobi's. I especially don't cry during sex....but I was so overcome with emotion....I didn't let her see. She cried too...but something definitely crossed a line emotionally with us."

The bedroom door opened and Misty walked out. Jimin was relieved, his mind on finally getting the food he so badly desired until he laid eyes on her.

Her long red hair was curled into waves and tied back in a half ponytail with a large white bow. She wore white high waisted shorts and a light blue halter top, which teasingly showed her cleavage and white strappy heels.

Her blue-green eyes were lined with winged eyeliner and light blue eyeshadow and she wore heart shaped hoop earrings and a matching necklace.

Yoongi nudged Jimin who didn't even acknowledge his friends presence. "Damn, no wonder Tae wants to keep her away from boys..."

"Are you ready, Jimin?" She asked.

"Uh.." he stood up and stumbled over the coffee table. Yoongi slapped a hand over his mouth to stifle a laugh.

"Shit!" Jimin cursed, regaining his footing. Misty smiled at him and his gaze landed on her again.

Damn it! I'm such a dork!

"You look.... absolutely...." He was speechless. "I don't even have words right now. I just...can't take my eyes off of you."

Rei walked into the living room and sat down next to Yoongi, watching Misty and Jimin in the kitchen.