Chapter 15

Jimin pulled up at the house the same time Misty did. Arriving in two separate cars as if they hadn't just made out for an hour in a theater wasn't exactly his ideal ending to a date, but she still looked stunning when she got out of the car and they walked to the door together.

"I want to do this properly," Jimin said, leaning in and pressing her back to the door. "I've had a wonderful time tonight."

She smiled up at him. "I did too. I always do."

He pressed his lips to hers for a long few seconds. No intention of deepening this kiss. Just a sweet, simple kiss. Then he pulled away, his dark smoldering eyes stared back at her and in that moment she wasn't nervous about Taehyung catching them.

"Is this where I tell you goodnight and go inside without you?" She asked, and they both chuckled.

"If you're a good girl that's what you'd do..." Jimin licked his lips and his eyes trailed down her body. Despite the late September air, his body felt heated just by staring at her.

"And what if I'm not such a good girl?" She smiled and felt him pull her closer to him. "What if I want to pull you into my bedroom and ride that big cock of yours again?"

He moaned softly at the thought of that and his cocky grin sent a shot of lust to her core. "You ride my cock so fucking good, babygirl!" He kissed her again, this time, more sexual energy was behind it.

She whimpered softly as she felt the power in his kiss, the control he had over her body as he pressed her against the door. The way his lips parted and met hers, soft and warm, yet powerful and intoxicating. Her mind was blank, only filled with this moment and everything that was Park Jimin.

He pulled on her bottom lip and she let his tongue slip in to meet hers. His hand leaned against the door by her head, as if he had to support himself from suddenly becoming weak from her kiss.

"Fuck," he breathed out against her lips, grinding himself against her. "Can I come in with you? I'm horny as fuck right now!"

She giggled and reached for her keys. Jimin busied himself by grabbing her hips as she turned around and rubbing his cock against her ass.

"Jiminie!" Yoongi's sudden voice startled them both. "Holy crap you two are getting bold!"

"You scared the hell out of us, Yoongi!" Jimin scolded him, and Misty tried to slow her heart rate down and get her keys in the door.

"Sorry, we were waiting on you two to finish making out before we interrupted," Yoongi said, getting out of the car. "I'm just glad Tae hasn't seen you two go at it like that."

"Tae set me up on a bad date with Derek Sanders...." Misty informed him. "And now I'm stuck going to the festival with him."

"Oh jeez! Derek? The guy that sits in the food court and talks to himself?" Yoongi asked.

"Yea..." Misty rolled her eyes. "I guess I better go in first..." She stood on her toes to give Jimin a kiss on the cheek. "I'll see you in 20 minutes? My room?"

"You bet, beautiful!" He smiled and let go of her hand as she walked inside.

Rei walked past Jimin. "I'll let you two talk..."

Jimin sighed and stuffed his hands in his pockets. "Go ahead, Yoongi. Lecture me."

"I'm not going to lecture you, Jimin," Yoongi said, sitting down on the porch chair. "I know you love her. She loves you. I mean, she looks at you like you hung the stars and the moon. And it's exactly what I was afraid of. Because now she's going with some weirdo to the festival and you're going with who?"