Chapter 16

It was killing him, to have just made love to her and then be driving down a highway in near freezing temperatures to go stay at a hotel. He checked in and threw his bag down by the door, throwing himself on the bed and pulling out his phone.

Misty picked up after half a ring. "Jimin...."

"Hey gorgeous....are you OK?"

"No," she replied, without hesitation. "I hate my fucking brother...."

"Misty, I'll work everything out ok?" His voice was soothing over the speaker next to her ear. She lay in her dark room, the air conditioner humming in the window, the thick blanket that smelled like his body wash and cologne pulled around her nose.

"I miss you, Jimin..." She said, her voice breaking out into a cry.

"Baby, don't cry." He said softly. "Listen to me, honey. I love you. I'm going to see you at the festival tomorrow. If we have to we can get our own place. Just you and I..."

"Really?" She asked.

"Yes. I'm only living there to save money, not because I can't afford my own place." Jimin told her. "If Tae doesn't want to accept us, then that's what we will do. I can't live without you..." Jimin's words sent warmth thru her.

"I love you so much Jimin..."

"I love you more than you'll ever know," he replied. Then she heard the familiar growl in his voice. "Mmmmm fuck. I know I just got off before we got caught but hearing your voice again has me rock hard again."

She laughed, quietly. "Jiminie....you're insatiable."

"I can't help it when it comes to you," he bit his lip and smiled. "Are you still wearing those gray terrycloth shorts? The ones that hug your ass so tight?"

"Yes..." She replied. "The kind you can slide to the side...for easy access."

"Picture...." His voice softly demanded. She stood up from her bed and bent over in front of her phone, taking a timed picture. She sent it to him and he wrapped his hand around his cock. "Beautiful ass. God I wish I was there to bend you over!"

Misty giggled. "You want to have sex before the festival tomorrow?" She asked.

"Fuck yea," he replied. "I'm not going to get off anymore tonight....if I can help it. I want to save it all for you tomorrow."

"Is that a challenge?" Misty asked, snapping a picture of herself leaned forward, in nothing but her bra, her breasts mostly exposed and her beautiful eyes staring into the camera.

"Oh fuck!" He laughed. "Oh you're evil! Good lord you're hot as fuck..." He hissed as he tightened his grip around his cock.

"Just something for you to go to bed with..." She laughed, teasingly.

"You want to have phone sex?" He asked, looking down at his cock as he let it fall to his naval, twitching with arousal.

"I'm not sure...I know how..." She confessed.

"Just tell me what you'd do to me....and I'll tell you what I'd do to you..." His voice was a deep husky growl and Misty found herself looking towards her bedroom door, half afraid Tae would come busting through it.

"What if I get caught?" She asked.

"He shouldn't be barging into your room uninvited anyway..." Jimin said. "You're a woman. A beautiful, grown, developed woman....and you deserve your privacy..."

"I wanted more sex tonight..." She confessed and his lips spread into a cocky grin, one she could hear over the phone in his voice.

"Damn girl, that pussy can take a pounding can't it?" He chuckled and she giggled, stifling it into her quilt.