Chapter 11

Jimin exited his class the next day, pretty certain he had flunked his test. He hadn't studied. All he did all night was lay in bed and think about Misty being mad at him. Their teasing pictures sent back and forth and the fact they got off to eachother hadn't changed the fact he had hurt her by having Angel over.

He wanted to punch Tae in the face for inviting her without asking him.

"Hey Park!" Jungkook ran up the hallway to him. "I heard you finally got some of that sweet ass you've been chasing..."

Jimin stopped walking and looked at him, spinning him around to face him. "Excuse you?"

Jungkook looked at him and shrugged. "Misty! You popped that sweet little cherry of hers. Lucky fucker!"

"Who told you that?" Jimin asked, pulling him into a second hallway where people couldn't hear him.

"Madison," Jungkook replied, seeing the anger in Jimin's face. "C'mon man, it's not a bad thing. She's fucking hot!"

"Stop talking about her like that!" Jimin's sudden outburst of anger caused Jungkook to jump back.

"Dude, chill out...." Jungkook held his hands up.

"Does Tae know about this?"

"No, no one will dare tell him," Jungkook replied. "I mean, dude Yoongi and I heard you two last week. I've been knowing she's been giving you something."

"Madison's angry that I won't give her any of my time...so now she's going to spread rumors about Misty..." Jimin ran her fingers through his hair.

"Well, I mean now that she's been popped, there is like 6 guys in my English class that are going to get at her tonight at the party," Jungkook laughed. "I might try myself now..."

Jimin slammed him against the wall, forcefully, almost knocking the air out of his lungs.

"You stay away from her. And those other assholes can, too," Jimin pushed forcefully on his chest. "I swear to God, Jeon, I'll kick your ass if you touch her."

Jungkook's eyes widened. "Dude, ok, ok. I didn't know it meant that much to you. I just thought it was pussy you were after...are you in love with her?"

Jimin backed up. "It doesn't matter if I am or not. I just...she's Tae's sister and she deserves respect and privacy. I mean, yea, we've been messing around but I don't go around bragging about it or acting like she's some kind of conquest because she is...was...a virgin. She's a person and you're going to treat her that way or I'll mash your face in. I'm not kidding, Jeon."

"Ok, ok, jeez, Park..." He held his hands up and side-stepped out of his way. "So what about Angel? What's going on with that?"

"Nothing," Jimin replied. "Look, she's hot and everything but..."

"You want Misty..." Jungkook finished for him. "You are in love with her!"

"Will you shut up?" Jimin looked around at people walking by. "Tae can't know about this. Ok? He knows NOTHING and if he finds out, he will probably kill me and Misty will be heartbroken if I can't even be in her life as a friend. I don't want to hurt her like that, so for the sake of that sweet girl, keep your mouth shut around Tae."

"My lips are sealed," Jungkook promised. "I'll see you at the party tonight."

"Yea...see ya..." Jimin walked off, and headed down the hallway to exit the building. He was just about to walk out when he saw Misty being pressed against the wall, a dark-haired man towered over her.

"So you got a boyfriend?" The guy asked.

Misty pressed herself even harder against the wall, looking around for a way out. "Uhm...n-no...not really."