𝑀𝐴𝐾𝐸 𝑈𝑃

◈ ━━━━━━ ● ━━━━━━ ◈
Rᴇᴄᴀᴘ

"Go on a date with me." Simon suddenly said causing Lorelei's head to whip up, she was looking at him in complete shock; she didn't expect him to say that she kind of expect him to reject her.

Simon's eyes widened as he realized how demanding he sounded, making him close his eyes letting out a small awkward laugh, before fixing his words.

"Will you please go on a date with me?" He asked this time, causing a large smile to come over Lorelei's face before she nodded her head quickly.

"Yeah, I'd love to go on a date with you." She said happily the two just sitting there smiling like idiots at each other, it was both hilarious and adorable.

Tʜɪʀᴅ ᴘ.ᴏ.ᴠ
◈ ━━━━━━ ● ━━━━━━ ◈

"Evie, Evie, I really need your help right now

"Evie, Evie, I really need your help right now." Lorelei said frantically as she speed-walked over to the girl, who was under the bleachers talking with Doug.

"What, what, what's wrong, is everyone okay?" Evie asked as she grabbed a hold of Lorelei as soon as she got close, doing a once over of the girl's body.

"Simon asked me on a date, for 2 hours from now," Lorelei said emphasizing the last two words, causing Evie's eyes to bulge a bit in shock at the short amount of time they had. "please help me get ready."

"That's really short notice," Evie said looking at the girl in slight shock before she turned back to Doug with a smile. "see you later Doug, it's an emergency."

With that Evie grabbed a hold of Lorelei's arm, before dragging her away from the bleachers and back towards her dorm.

"Later Evie, Lorelei!" Doug yelled waving at their backs, a love-sick look on his face as leaned up against the post of the bleachers.

◈ ━━━━━━ ● ━━━━━━ ◈

"You know this is the first time you have ever let me actually do your makeup." Evie said with a small giggle as she spread blush over Lorelei's cheeks.

After the two finally made it to Evie's room grabbing all of the makeup things the two could carry, they had quickly double-backed and headed to Lorelei and Tyra's room.

"You never let her do your makeup?" Tyra asked from her spot on her bed, a plate of ribs laying in front of her.

"I did not need makeup on the isle," Lorelei said with a light chuckle as she turned back towards Tyra for a second, before turning back to Evie. "therefore, no need for you to do mine."

"Yeah, well even on the isle, looking pretty was necessary." Evie said as she smiled down at the girl's face, no matter what she always had makeup on her face.

"Not for me, I barely left the house." Lorelei said looking up at the sky for a moment, causing Evie to nod her head at her words remembering the amount Lorelei was stuck at home.

"Why didn't you leave the house?" Tyra asked her face scrunched, causing the two to look back over to her remembering her presence.

"Long story," Lorelei said shaking her head, signaling she didn't want to get into it. "I'll tell tomorrow maybe when I'm not busy."

Hearing her words, Tyra gave her nod before Evie suddenly took a step away from her causing Lorelei to look at her confused.

"What, did I move too much?" Lorelei asked bringing her hand up close to her face but not touching it, in fear she'd only make it worse.

"No, I'm just done." Evie said with a light chuckle, her word causing Tyra to stand up from her bed to look at Lorelei's makeup.

"Oh my god." Tyra said in shock as she quickly raised her hands to her mouth, he couldn't believe how much more beautiful the girl had gotten.

It was not like Lorelei wasn't already beautiful, to begin with, but with the subtle make-up and outfit she had on her, she had entered a completely new level of beauty.

"If one of you don't give me a mirror, I swear to the gods." Lorelei threatened lightly trying to keep the smile off of her face, she knew Evie's makeup skills were amazing.

Quickly Evie reached into her purse, grabbing a hold of her magic mirror before handing it over to Lorelei.

"Oh wow, I look..." Lorelei said her words trailing off, she was completely shocked by how good Evie managed to make her look.

"Beautiful cousin, you look beautiful." Tyra told her as she lightly, or what she thought was light since it made Lorelei move over a bit, hit the girl on her upper arm.

After tipping over just a bit, Lorelei managed to stabilize herself as she looked at Tyra a deadpanned look on her face, right before they heard a knock on the door.

"Looks like lover boys here," Evie said her smile growing even larger on her face, before she looked over at the clock on Tyra's nightstand. "right on time at that."

"I'll get it." Lorelei said causing Evie to look at her as if she had said something insane, the lady never opens the door for her date.

Seeing Evie's look Lorelei giggle behind her hand, she knew what Evie expected when it came to dates, but Lorelei didn't really like all those chivalrous expectations.

"You've done enough for me Evie." Lorelei told her sincerely as stood up from the desk chair, heading towards the door until Evie grabbed her arm.

"Then let Tyra get it." She said simply turning back to Tyra, before nodding her head over to the door causing Tyra to take a few steps towards the door.

"Tyra," Lorelei said in a warning tone causing the girl to stop walking before she pointed over to the girl's bed. "go eat your ribs."

Looking between the two of them, before raising her hands in surrender then walking over to her bed not wanting to get in the middle of it all.

"Evie," Lorelei said causing the girl to look over at her and stop glaring at Tyra. "I am going to open that door."

Lorelei continued to keep her eyes on Evie, as she slowly backed away from her heading towards the door; Evie only looking at the girl trying not to smile as she watched her walk over to the door.

Throwing one last glance back at Evie, Lorelei turned towards the door slowly opening it to see a very nervous Simon at the door.