𝑆𝐿𝐸𝐸𝑃𝐼𝑁𝐺 𝑆𝐼𝑀𝑂𝑁

◈ ━━━━━━ ● ━━━━━━ ◈
Rᴇᴄᴀᴘ

"Ow, stop it." Carlos whined as Jay pulled him on top of the table, with his arm locked tight on Carlos's head, he even was giving him a noogy.

"Come on who said it first, who said it first?" Jay said teasingly as he continued to give Carlos a noogy, the rest of the Vks laughing at Carlos's expense.

"Boys, boys," Fairy Godmother said loudly causing them to stop playing around and to turn to her confused. "I am going to encourage you to use that energy on the tourney field."

"Oh no, that's okay, whatever that is, we'll-uh," Carlos said giving her a light smile, before he pushed Jay off of him, Jay giving him one last push in response. "we'll pass."

Tʜɪʀᴅ ᴘ.ᴏ.ᴠ
◈ ━━━━━━ ● ━━━━━━ ◈

"Where are you, you stupid book

"Where are you, you stupid book." Lorelei grumbled as she looked throw one of the shelves for the book Fairy Godmother had assigned her, it seemed to be retaliation for not participating in class.

Glaring at the shelves upon shelves of books in the library, Lorelei continued to walk as she scanned over the books on the row until she made it to the end.

"How can a library this big, not have a book on mannerisms?" She asked herself before angrily throwing her hands up in a huff, but that was before she noticed him.

Simon was sitting at one of the many tables, he was surrounded by books, although he had a large enough place to lay his head down, and go to sleep.

Smirking she walked over to his table, gaining a better very of him sleeping with his sleeping head buried in one of the books; so, she did the only sensible thing and sat down directly in beside him.

Tilting her head, a bit as she looked at his sleeping face, she even let out a small giggle once she noticed he was drooling into the book.

"Simon," She said lowly as she reached over, gently shaking his shoulder trying her best to wake up the boy quietly. "Simon wake up."

"Five more minutes Mom." The boy whined as he turned off, lightly slapping at her hand trying to get her to stop shaking him.

"I'm not your Mom, Simon." Lorelei said giggling as she continued to shake him, her words causing the boy's eyes to open abruptly before he quickly sat up.

"Uhm Lorelei," He said before quickly wiping the corner of his mouth, his family had told him long ago he was prone to drooling. "when did you get here?"

"Well, I came in the library around 20 minutes ago," She said with a thoughtful look on her face before she looked back at him with a smile on her face. "but I found you taking a nap about 10 seconds ago."