Wrinkly Hoe

Billie's POV

Amanda rushed towards our direction. I didn't care, she was probably looking for someone or something. I continued chatting with Aliyah and Blair until Amanda slammed Kehlani's phone on the table getting the whole cafeteria's attention.

"Who do you think you are newbie?!" Amanda said. "You know I thought you were pretty in 3rd period and I even thought about talking to you." Amanda said. "Um okay?" I replied back.  "Amanda let's just go." Kehlani said.

"Uh no why were you scrolling down her page?!" Amanda said making me giggle. "What's so funny huh?" Amanda said spitting at my face. "You. You look funny when you're mad." I said.

"Okay you crossed the line now bitch." Amanda said. I looked at her causing her to stop breathing. I smirked. This always worked.

"Now why am I the one you're getting mad at?" I question. "Amanda get the fuck outta here." Blair said. "Blair shut the hell up!" Amanda screamed. "Oh you still remember my pretty name after last summer?" Blair said.

"Ugh." Amanda says. "Babe let's just go." Kehlani muttered. "After school behind school campus." Amanda said before leaving. We all laughed as she left. "What am I supposed to do with these." Blair said staring at her acrylics. "I'll figure it out." Blair said.

                           ~ After School ~

"Alright so if one of her lil friends jump in so will I," Blair said. "And if someone else jumps in then Aliyah." Blair said. We then seen Amanda and her crew coming towards us. Kehlani looked nervous.

"Babe let's just talk this out. It was my fault!" Kehlani yelled from afar. Amanda ignoring her.

"So what's good!" Amanda said. "You're the one who started shit." I clapped back. "So what if yo girl staring at my page? She must be that bored of you." I said. "That's the problem." Amanda said. "Seems like a personal problem to be honest." I muttered out.

She tried swinging but missed horribly. "Babe! Enough with this bullshit. I'm done with your bullshit!" Kehlani said stepping in. "Babe get the fuck out of my way." Amanda said as she pushed Kehlani out of the way.

I swinged back causing her to drop to the floor. Her crew hesitates but stopped themselves. She gripped on my shirt for support. I dragged her and punched her several times. "Drag that bitch, Billie!" Aliyah said cheering me on.

She grunted and groaned. She continues gripping on my shirt as her face started getting bloody. "Punch that hoe!" Blair yelled out as she recorded.

One of Amanda's friend jumped in and pushed me out of the way causing Amanda to drop on the floor free from me. "Hold my shit!" Blair said. She bit her acrylics off and jumped in.

I shoved that bitch to the floor. "Don't touch my fucking friend!" Blair yelled out. Blair was in top of the girl. Punching her several times.

"Babe stop! Billie!" Kehlani yelled out. The principal then approached our way. Everyone gathered and scattered around. There was only 4 people including me. Blair, Amanda, that bitch, Kehlani, and I.

"My office now!" The principal assisted. "No, we don't have to. School ended half an hour ago. Campus is empty. You can't do nothing to us." I said. The principal knew I was right, she could've gotten in big trouble if she kept us after school so she let us go.

"Fine but when you return there will definitely be consequences for all you involved in this situation." The principal hissed.

Blair and I had no scars or scratches, our faces were untouched. But I couldn't say the same for Amanda and that bitch. Amanda's face was bloody and looked like her lip was busted and she had a bloody nose.

"Babe are you okay?" Kehlani said gasping. "Does it look like i'm fucking okay Kehlani!" Amanda yelled out grunting. "Do you want a ride?" Kehlani said. "No, i'll call someone. I don't wanna go with you." Amanda said as she left the opposite direction.

"Where the fuck did Aliyah's dumbass go?" I questioned. "I don't know she scattered when the principal arrived." Blair said. "Now I need a new pair of acrylics because of this bitch." Blair said pointing at her causing the girl to flinch and walk away.

"Still wanna go to Starbucks?" Blair said. "I don't think my aunt will let me." I say. "Fuck," Blair said. "Can you give me a ride, Aliyah was supposed to be my ride but that bitch diped." Blair said making me chuckle. "Yeah where do you live though?" I ask.

                          ~ The Next Day ~

It was morning and I gave Blair and Aliyah a ride since Aliyah's parents took her car away since they got a call from the principal. Aliyah didn't do anything, she was just recording. As soon as we walked in the principal pulled us in her office. Kehlani, Amanda, Amanda's friend where already inside. "Take a seat lady's." The principal said.

We sat down as she gave us a long 'talk' before we knew it the bell rang. The principal still didn't let us go. "I still don't know why i'm here." Kehlani said. "Someone said you started it." The principal said. "No I didn't!" Kehlani yells out. "Don't raise your tone at me." The principal said sharply. "Now I hope this talk educated you girls. Now get out of my office and if I hear you guys get in another fight there will be a warning." She said as she kicked us out of her office.

The halls were empty. Kehlani grabbed my shoulder. "Not cool dude." She said before she chased after Amanda. "Ugh I hate her so much." Aliyah said referring to the principal. "Same!" Blair said groaning. "You guys are no good at whispering!" The principal shouted out loud. "Who said I was whispering wrinkly hoe." Blair yelled out.

Before the principal could say anything else we ran. We laughed trying to catch our breath. "Shh!" A teacher said. "Were are your hall passes?" The teacher said. "Up your ass." Blair said as we ran once again. These girls had no shame.

"What period are we supposed to be at?" Aliyah said. "Uh 2nd pretty sure." Blair responded back. "We'll I have to get there, I don't want my mom getting mad at me again!" Aliyah said. "Oh c'mon, let's just skip this period." Blair said. "Uh no thanks, both my parents are black i'm good." Aliyah said chuckling. "I'll come with you." I said since we both have the same period. "Fine," Blair said. "I guess i'll go to 2nd period which is all the way across from campus." She said before she left.

We walked our way to 2nd period. "Great both of you guys are here." The teacher said. "Take a seat." The teacher said. We both took our seat and my seat was next to Kehlani's. "We were just talking about a project which is gonna be due in a week." The teacher said. "There will be partners, the person next to you will be your partner." The teacher said.

Great.

"Oh and Billie and Kehlani," The teacher said. "See me after class, we have to discuss about some stuff." The teacher said making Kehlani instantly groan out loud.

~ After Class ~

"Billie and Kehlani can you stay back for a while?" The teacher said. We stayed back. "Okay so Kehlani let's start with your grades," The teacher sighed. "You're not doing to well in my class, you have a failing grade and if you fail, it will affect you and will automatically make you have summer school if you don't have a passing grade by the end of the month." The teacher said.

"While Billie you're quite the opposite, your grades are the best in my class, and you're advanced. Your old teacher already taught you all this stuff we'll be going through for the next month." The teacher said. "So uh I was considering if you'd tutor Kehlani," The teacher said. "You'll get extra credit obviously!" The teacher said. "But it's up for you both, it was just a consideration I had." He said as he smiled. I glanced at Kehlani. "I'll think about it." I said before leaving his class.

Great I have a project to do with someone who hated my guts not only that but I have to tutor her! I don't have to but I need this credit. I needed all the credits I could get. What am I to do now?