My Girl

Billie's POV:

She pressed her lips against mine. Weed. She was high, fuck how did I not notice. I stopped and got off of her.

"What's wrong angel?" She says. "You're high." I mumble. "No i'm not." She says denying it. "Lani I don't like that shit. Seriously." I say. She rolls her eyes. "Fine." She says. "So I have to wait to kiss you?" She asks. At this point I didn't know if she was being for real or if she was just high.

"But i'm not even high." She says. "I just smoked a bit of weed like half an hour ago." She protests. "I don't care Lani, you know I don't like that shit." I say. "Yeah I know, and i'm sorry! I really am. I don't know I should've known better to not do weed after coming over, i'm sorry angel." She says.

I sigh, "It's fine Lani." I say. "So can I kiss you now?" She asks. I playfully roll my eyes. "I mean if I do kiss you, were would that take us?" I ask. "I dunno, look B I love you so much. But I don't know I feel like my trust issues are gonna be terrible when you're around Jessie." She says.

"If we actually start something i'll definitely talk things out with Jessie so she knows I am yours." I say. She smiled, "That sounds great, 'I am yours' I love it." She says. "But for real, no dumb arguments that will tear us apart this time." She says. I nodded.

She grabbed my chin as she leaned forward. She kissed me with passion as if she's been waiting to kiss me. Her soft lips on mine felt like a connection.

"That felt amazing." She mumbled. I smiled as I tackled her so we can cuddle. I was in top of her as she was laying on the couch. "We're back." I say. "Mhm, I was going insane, i'm glad you came." She says kissing my forehead as I laid on her chest.

                           ~ Hours Later ~

We were watching The Office while eating bean burritos, my favorite moments. I laughed at a scene, she just stared at me with a big smile. "Stop staring weirdo." I say. "It's hard not to when you have a literal angel besides you." She says. I scrunch my nose, "Cheesy." I say. "I'm just saying! You look like a angel with blonde hair and blue eyes and all." She says.

I smile, "You're making me blush dude." I say smacking her shoulder playfully. She chuckled as she got a phone call from Larray, she answers it. "Hey Kehlani, hope you're not mad or anything." He says over the phone. "Nah it's good, i don't mind." She says. "Okay good, well either way Nailea and I were wondering if you wanted to play Roblox with us?" He says. "Is that even a question?! Lemme join." She says. "Wanna play angel?" She asks. I nod, "Sure just let me download it." I say. "Alright," She says.

So that's what we did for the next hours, playing roblox while calling them. We were teasing little kids and just stomping on each other in 'Da Hood,' I felt happy for the first time in weeks, I couldn't breath due to my laughter.

~ Hours Later ~

"Okay pull up the addy!" Kehlani said. The kid laughed behind their device as we were using voice chat. "Guys i'm getting jumped!" Nailea screams out. "You think you're better then me?!" Larray says as he argued with a kid. "Guys i'm stuck." I say.

"Lemme see baby." Kehlani said as I gave her my phone as she fixed my game. "You need money?" She asks. "Yeah, im broke." I say. She dropped cash as I picked it up. "I'm getting jumped!" I say. "Where you at?!" She says. "I dunno." I say. "I see you!" She says, I see a bacon approaching me.

Kehlani was quick to pull out her gun and shoot the guy. I yawned in exhaustion, "You tired princess?" She asks. "Yeah a little I mean it's 3:51." I say. "Shit!" She says. "Guys we're gonna go to sleep, text y'all in the morning." Kehlani says as she shut off her phone.

"You need clothes?" I ask. She nodded, "Yeah." I climb out of bed and grab a pair of sweatpants and threw them at her. "Jeez ma." She says chuckling.

She took off her shirt showing her black sports bra and changed into the sweats. I didn't see much when she changed. But fuck she looked so hot, the things I would do right now. "You're so hot." I mumble against her ear. "I know that baby, but you're way hotter." She says with a smirk.

I roll my eyes. She put her shoulder over me as I laid on her chest. "Goodnight princess, sweet dreams." She says as she kissed my forehead. "Goodnight Lani." I mumble as I drift off to sleep feeling safe in her arms.

~ In The Morning ~

I woke up to a argument which caused me to groan.

I step on the cold wooden floor, I quickly put on my Fiona slippers that I made Kehlani get me for 10.99 dollars. She said it was stupid but ended up buying matching ones, she had Shrek slippers and I had Fiona slippers.

"What the fuck is wrong with you! You're obsessed." I heard Kehlani say. "No!" The female voice said. "Shut the fuck up! My girl is sleeping across the hallway." Kehlani said. "She's not your girl." The familiar voice said. Kehlani chuckled, "She will be very soon. So back the fuck up. She's mine she doesn't want you." Kehlani said making the voice scoff.

I quietly tip toed to the room and peaked my head to see who Kehlani was with. Jessie. "Angel, why aren't you sleeping?" Kehlani said. "How the hell did you see me," I say as I furrowed my eyebrows and walked towards them. "I know when you're near." Kehlani said.

"Hey Bil." Jessie said. Kehlani gave her a death glare. "Why is she here?" I ask. "Well she snuck in here to spy on you!" Kehlani said. "No I didn't! You just didn't answer my text which I found odd so I followed your location. I notice you where in Kehlani's house and I thought she kidnapped you or something." She says.

I roll my eyes, "So you sneaked inside her house?! Are you crazy." I say. "Yes! I am. I'm crazy for you!" Jessie said. I slightly gasped. "Back the fuck up Jessie." Kehlani said. Jessie sighed and stayed silent. "Jessie- I just don't feel the same. I'm starting something with someone else." I say. Kehlani smirked, "You have your answer now get the fuck out of my house." Kehlani said.

Jessie's eyes were glossy, I felt bad, I really did. But it wasn't my fault, I told her numerous times I still had feelings for Kehlani even though she pleaded I didn't and just couldn't move on so I accepted it, but my heart didn't.

She ran out. "Go back to bed angel, you look exhausted." Kehlani said. "I cant go back to sleep now if you aren't with me." I pout out. She smiled, "Fine i'll go to bed." She says as she interlinked out hands and went to her room.

A/N: This chapter is unedited, we've been busy and lack of motivation. Some days we don't have energy to do it and other days we actually have the urge to do it. If there's any misspelling we apologize.