Takis

Billie's POV:

"Well from now on it's Kehlani to you." She says. My heart shattered. "Come on babe." She says as she leaves. My whole mood changes. Why is she being such a bitch to me, I thought we were okay a hour ago.

I was mad that her and Amanda got together, maybe a bit jealous. It wasn't fair I had to wait for months for us to be in a relationship but one day for them to be in a relationship.

"Why the hell would you hook up with her." Jessie says giggling. I roll my eyes. "She's hot," I say. "And very sweet." I say as I blush. She scoffed. "Yeah right." She mumbled. "She is. If you get to know her." I said. "No way. I hate her with a passion." She says. "Why?" I ask. "I don't wanna talk about it. Just know I hate her, and she hates me. That's how it stays. She's just mad I hang out with her ex." She says shrugging.

We eat our food and head out. I see a familiar car, Kehlani's car. I seen Amanda and Kehlani making out in the backseat getting touchy. I roll my eyes.

"They're so gross, they're really gonna have sex in a Taco Bell parking lot." I say. "Kehlani would have sex anywhere. Last time she had sex in a Museum." Jessie says. "How do you know?" I say chuckling. "It was a field trip and I walked in on them." Jessie says as she cackled.

Kehlani's POV:

I was quick to touch her skin. My hands traveled all over her body. I knew this wasn't going anywhere, I had to leave soon either way.

After a while we stopped and I dropped Amanda off. I headed to my house where Evelyn and I where supposed to meet at. Evelyn had to meet up with some family members earlier so we had to change the plans a bit.

I call Evelyn. "Eve you coming?" I ask. "Yeah sorry, I met this hot ass girl." She said. I chuckled. "Pretty sure she goes to your school." She says. "From a scale through 1-10 how hot is she?" I ask. "Definitely a 10!" She says. "Are you with her?" I ask. "Well here's the thing. . ." She says. "The fuck did you do?!" I say.

"Well um she kinda invited me to hang out with her and her friends at her house, so I obviously had to say yes." Evelyn said. I sighed. "Evelyn, LA is way different then where you live. There was a fucking shooting at my school today, it's not safe." I say. "But she's very nice!" Evelyn pleaded. "Eve she can be a murder." I say.

"As I said LA is different, they seen some rich white girl and wanna make some money." I say. "She's the same age as you, she looks like she wouldn't hurt a fly." Evelyn said. "Eve just tell me your location." I say.

She sent me her location and I hurriedly followed my gps. I didn't want shit to happen to her.

I called her as I was near. "You still there?" I say. "Yes I am i'm trying my hardest to stay here dude. She wants to get home, she says her friends are waiting for her!" I say. "Where is she at now?" I ask. "She went to the corner store to get some snacks." She says. "I'm near, what car are you in?" I ask. "Black Matte Dodge Challenger." She says.

"I see you." I say. "Fuck the girl is coming." Evelyn said. I quickly parked next to her and headed out. Someone then pat my shoulder.

"Hey Kehlani." A familiar voice said as I turned around. It was Billie.

"Sup." I dryly say before facing Evelyn. "Hey Eve," I say with a smile. "Long time no see." I say. "Oh you both know each other?" Billie asks. Evelyn nodded in response. "You look gorgeous." I say.

I could tell Billie was getting uncomfortable and slightly jealous which made me smirk. Evelyn got out the car and hugged me. "I knew you'd look like a masc." Evelyn said making me laugh.

"Wait you and Billie know each other?" Evelyn asked. "Yup, she's my-" Billie said before I cut her off. "Ex best friend." I said with a smile. "Oh why did you guys stop being friends?" Evelyn asked. "I don't know. Things were complicated." I say.

Billie turned to look at me in confusion. I shrugged it off and continued my conversation with Evelyn. "So Evelyn are you still gonna go to the sleepover?" Billie asks. Evelyn looked at me. "Just go, I don't mind." I say. "But I really wanna hang out with you and go with Billie." Evelyn said. "Kehlani can come with us." Billie said.

"Yes! That would be amazing!" Evelyn said. "Come on Lani!" Evelyn pouted. "Lani?" Billie asks. I ignored her. "Fine i'll go, just for you. Now stop complaining." I say chuckling.

"Alright you guys go i'll follow you." I say. We all nodded in agreement.

~ At Billie's place ~

"Hey auntie." Billie says as she hugged her aunt. Her aunt eyed me. "Billie can we talk?" Billie's aunt said. Billie nodded and they both went to the kitchen.

"So how did you and Billie meet? Weird how she would let a stranger inside her home." I say. Evelyn shrugged, "I was buying some takis in the corner store and they were the very last ones and Billie came in and wanted the takis and then we got into a fights and yeah." She says. I laughed.

"You cried for days because of her!" I hear. "She hurt you, mentally. I'm not letting that happen again." Her aunt says. "Be quite!" Billie says. "Aunt she's not gonna hurt me. We're nothing we are done." Billie says.

Those words hurt, as if there were flowers in my heart then all of a sudden they grew thorns, and it didn't feel great at all.

I had to accept it, Billie and I were never meant to be. It was very fun and she actually made me feel special for a second. But good things must come to a ending eventually. Learned that several times.

Billie came back, "Alright, let's go to my room." She says smiling. We followed her to her room. I see Nai and Larray giggling. They froze as they seen me. "Kehlani!" They both said. "What are you guys doing here?" I say. They looked at each other.

Not even a day ago they were saying Billie was toxic and was just a basic white girl I could find anywhere and it wasn't worth crying over her, and now all of a sudden they're 'besties' having a sleepover.

"Sorry we-" Nailea says. "Shut it. It's okay. I don't care." I say bitterly. Deep down I did care, I felt betrayed. I didn't have to be but I still did.

"Hey Evelyn." Nailea says smiling. Evelyn smiled back in return. "Um you know what, I think I have some plans." I say scratching the back of my neck. "Bye." I say as I was about to leave the room.

I felt a hand grab my wrist. I face back seeing Evelyn's face so close to mine. I stared at her lips, it was hard not to. She stared at me before pressing her lips to mine. It didn't take a while before I went along with the kiss.