Truth or Dare

Kehlani's POV:

Dani has been bugging me about eating me out on a ride at the fair. I'm bold, but not this bold. Especially at a fair, no thank you, i'll pass.

"It'll be fun!" She laughs. "It's risky though! We could get in so much trouble." I say. "We'll only get in trouble if we get caught," She smirks. "Plus the risky part makes it even more fun." She says.

"Hey guys!" Larray says as the entire group followed along and sat. "Hey." I smile back. "What you guys talking about? You guys are both fucking smiling so hard." Aliyah said. We looked at each other, "Nothing." Dani says.

For the entire lunch period Blair was silent. She would zone out a lot. It was weird that Blair was acting like this. I wanted to ask her about it but I didn't wanna make her feel uncomfortable, i'll just do it after school, alone.

"Is everything okay with Blair?" I asked Aliyah. "Honestly I don't know, she hasn't said a word today. I've tried asking about it but she stays silent." She says. "Oh, that's weird." I say. She slowly nodded, "She'll be alright." Aliyah shrugged as she left.

Dani was gone by my side. I looked for her and seen her.

I went up to Dani who was talking with some studs/mascs. The studs and mascs have been a friend group for a while now Kiara, Malik, Jade, Ash, Brianna, and Daniela. Malik's trans, from female to male.

I got along with them very well. I was friends with all of them, still am. I talk to them since I have every class atleast with one of them. I hooked up with two of them. It was a while back when I hadn't figured out my style yet, when I would dress fem one day and masc another day.

"Hi baby." I say. Dani looked back and smiled as soon as she seen me. "Hey babe." She said. "Hey Kehlani." Malik smiled. I smiled at him back. I don't remember who else I hooked up with but I do remember one of them being Malik.

After all this time I still remember that day so clear, we were both sober it all started at a truth or dare game.

                                    ~ ~ ~

"Kehlani truth or dare!" Malik screamed over the party music. I was attracted to Malik at the time, his red and black hair, his chains, with his tattoos, his piercings, and lastly his golden grillz.

(Malik is a real person, their TikTok is @daddyvamp111 he uses the pronounce he/him and as I already said that he's trans he just hasn't transformed yet please respect that)

"Dare i'm not a pussy." I say boldly. "Kiss someone in the circle." Malik smirked. I chuckled. I looked around the circle, my eyes met Malik's. I grinned as I walked over to him.

I sat on his lap as my dress rises up due to me sitting on his lap with my legs wide open. He just stared at me, frozen. I placed my hand behind his neck as he made eye contact with me.

He smashed his lips against mine. I swayed my hips forwards and back as he placed one of his hands on my ass. I lightly moaned as he squeezed my boob. "Okay, okay enough!" Kiara said laughing.

As I was about to get up from his lap he didn't let go. "Stay." He mumbled as I felt his breath hit my neck. I did as he said as some rounds went by, "Ima go get more drinks, want any." I asked. "I'll get whatever you're getting." He said. I nodded as I went to the kitchen which was packed.

I served myself the drink and took a sip as it burned my throat. I felt a pair of hands touch my hips. "Come with me." He whispered into my ear. I looked back as I made eye contact with Malik.

I looked to see if anyone was looking, he took my hand as he took me upstairs. We entered a dark room as he turned on the lights, he was in a rush. The room looked like a guest room, didn't look used very much.