Anything

Kehlani's POV:

"Dani please!" I giggle. "No." She smiled at me. "We can't be in bed all day!" I said as I laid my head on her shoulder. "Who said we couldn't." Dani smiled as she looked at me. "We haven't even aten." I said as I played with my hair. "Ill eat your pussy. Just say the word." She smirked.

We've been in bed all day. We haven't even went to school for a week straight. I wasn't ready to face Billie or the group. So this entire week Dani stayed over.

We were cuddling as she had her arm around my waist facing me as I had my leg on her body enjoying her comfort and company.

I laughed, "Seriously! Or else it's gonna become a bad habit." I said as I got out of her grip. "We'll just order." Dani mumbled as she pulled me back down to kiss me.

"Can we just lay down here till our food comes, then maybe we can just watch some movies." Dani smiled as she played with my curles. "Fine." I say as I burry my face into her neck as I close my eyes.

"What do you wanna eat?" She mumbled. "Anything is fine." I whispered. She scratched my head with her nails calming me down. "Does Italian sound nice?" Dani said. "It sounds perfect." I say as I put my arm around her. "Alright, it'll come in 20 minutes." Dani said as she shut off her phone and cuddled me.

"You're beautiful." She said. "You've told me that hundreds of times already." I giggle. "I can't get over it. You're just, dayum." She said staring at me.

I didn't say anything but blushed. She grabbed my waist and pulled me on top of her. "Fuck." She smiled as she kept staring at me. "Obsessed with me." I said as I sat up, still on top of her. "Who wouldn't be?" She mumbled as she got up her elbows.

I laughed, "You play too much." I said. She bought me down by my collar, "I'd never lie to you." She said as she kissed me which turned to us making out.

She immediately fought for domestic and won. Her tongue started going down my throat as she flipped us over.

"Dani what about our food?" I groan as she kisses my neck. "It won't take us long baby." She said as she started kissing me. She then started chocking me as we made out.
(LMFAO Dani loves chocking Kehlani. I seen so many videos of her doing it to Kehlani but me n who 😕)

"Can I?" She asked as her hand went under my shirt. I eagerly nodded for her touch. She smirked as she took off my shirt including my bra.

She grinned at the sight. She didn't waste no time and kissed my boob making sure both of my boobs got attention.

"Dani." I groan. "Hmm, tell me what do you want me to do." She whispered in my ear. I grabbed her collar as I pulled her down with me. "I want you to do anything you want with me like the little slut I am." I whisper as I looked at her with innocent eyes.

She smirked, she lowered herself and took off my shorts. She spread my legs widely. She positioned herself as she took off her rings and set them to the side.

~ Time Skip ~

"Oh my god!" I moan as my back arches as I thew my head back. "Dani!" I moan as she thrusted inside of me. I rolled my eyes back as I came. I looked at Dani as she looked proud of me. "What a good girl." She mumbled as she slowly started thrusting.

She finally let go as she took off her strap.

The bell then rang, "I'll get it ma, you stay here." She smiles as she puts some grey shorts on leaving her in a black shirt and grey shorts.

I go to the restroom and clean myself up with wipes. It was a bit difficult since my legs were still shaking.

After I finished cleaning myself up Dani still wasn't here so I went to go look. As I was heading downstairs I noticed her talking to the girl around our age who was delivering our food.

She looked back as she heard my footsteps, "Baby I told you to stay up there." She said. "Well you were taking long." I say as I put my arms around her waist and my head under her shoulders.

"Thanks again for the tip." The delivery girl said. "No problem." Dani smiled. "Sorry again for coming late! Traffic you know." She said. "No worries, we were busy either way." Dani said. They waved goodbye as Dani closed the door.

I finally let go and headed to the kitchen. "Lani." Dani said. "What." I say. "You good?" She asked as she sat down next to me. I glared at her, "You smiled at her." I said making her chuckle. "Baby you don't gotta worry about her or any other women I see because the only one I want is right in front of me." She said as she kissed me.

I smiled into the kiss.

Lesbians really do move fast.

"Now let's eat." She said as she gave me my food and put everything in the table for me including drinks. "Wife material huh." I smile as she gave me grin, "I can be anything you want me to be." She said as she sat down next to me.

"Anything?" I grin. "Anything." She mumbled. "Would you let me strap you." I mumble. She looks at me in silence, "I said anything didn't I." She smirked. "Even tonight?" I ask. "Even tonight." She said.

"But now, i'm starving." She said as she took no time into destroying the food in front of her. "Eat baby, you said you were hungry." She said. "Sorry I got distracted." I said. "How'd you get distracted." She giggled. "By looking at you." I mumble.

Kehlani and Dani went back to following each other and Kehlani put their photos of them back up, so original plot!

Also this story is about to end! I don't know when or how many chapters left but it's getting closer, the plot. I hope you guys don't get too mad at me 🤭.

Also heads up after this book is done i'm writing another book. But would you guys want a sub Billie or dom Billie?

Yes, Kehlani would be a character in the book, she'll always be even if it's just a side character!